Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dixie Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone liking her heel turn?
It is actually interesting...but her delivery is pretty bad.
I watched the last 10 minutes of the Dixie/Hogan/AJ saga last night. Okay? Words cannot describe how bad it was. Okay? Please for the love of everything holy, keep Dixie off of the camera and away from the mike. Okay? And if she is going to be on camera, could she please not dress like a model for Fashion Bug? Okay? And would she please stop saying "okay" after every other sentence? Okay?

My God, it was awful
I'm sure Hogan is pushing it hard because he see's what success WWE has with the McMahon's on-air role as well as Eric Bischoff. As for liking it, it's not a bad concept, but as Worker stated, the delivery has been BAD!!!
Dixie seemed so uncomfortable that I couldn't help but think that she really didn't want to do it. I could be wrong on that, but like 'Dust said Hogan has seen Vince and Bischoff have success with it. If they are going to do it,they need to help her and not just throw her out there. She looks more like AJ Style's mom than his boss. It would help to have Dixie watch Stephanie McMahon. Whether you like her or not, McMahon looks and acts the part. From her tone of speaking down to her wardrobe. Dixie ,legit, is an attractive woman, but her wardrobe screams "soccer mom" more than it does boss. When Steph comes out, you think "wow, there is a woman that is in charge". When Dixie comes out, you think "oh, KMart brought back their Kathy Ireland clothing line. TNA , at this point, makes WCW look organized.
^ LOL, I was screaming! Great post worker, just awesome!!!

LOL, Kathy Ireland line, too funny!!!
She's hot but TNA as a whole is a train wreck.