Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central at Casey Co. 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Casey County by 12. As much as I would like for the Raiders to pull this one out I'm going with Casey.
Raiders get their first win
I hope Panther nation is right for once. This is a game the Raiders will be competitive in.
Casey County will make big play after big play. It wont be close.
this game has the making of a slim upset go McCreary :insane:
Casey by 5 TD's. Casey is bad but MCC is terrible.
Casey county by three td's
Not even close....
I haven't posted on any threads all year so I guess this will be my one and only post all year.

I predict that the Raiders will play 48 minutes of football as hard as they can just as they have done up until his point. They come to practice every week giving of their personal time to represent their school. These kids do not complain or city they just work hard and get ready each and every week and then they play 48 minutes of football the same way.........with all they got. They show discipline and sportsmanship and never stop giving it their all until the last whistle blows. I predict they will play thin game the same way. I have so much respect for these young men because through all the former player who decided not to play and the kids who decided to stop playing once they got several weeks into practice and everyone in the community or on sites like this that are so disrespectful to these young me, they continue to stay focused and work as hard as t hey can without putting t heir head down or complaining about the situation. The Raiders got a motto "Always Attack" and that's what they do week in and week out. Our program as a whole will continue to chop wood and sooner or later we will have a woodpile. So with that said I would also like to thank all those in our great community t hat support the football program and these hard working young men. Every Friday the businesses in our community feed our kids before our games. Every Thursday a special couple of people feed our kids after pre-game, we have many staff members who are very supportive and our principal and assistant principal go above and beyond to support the kids and coaching staff. These people that are supporting our program and more importantly the kids that play for our program out shadow all the negativity 100 to 1! This program will continue to grow because the coaches and the kids will work year round to get better and hard work..... I take that back working hard in the proper way is how you grow a competitive program so my second prediction is watch out because the Raiders will continue to get better. I super proud of you guys. Go Raiders! Always Attack!
Oops! I doubled posted!
Does your AD support?
Well said HouseofPain.
I've said all year long, kids work hard, coaches work hard. Just keep chopping wood!!!!
There is more to high school football than wins. It sounds like the McCreary players are getting the life lessons that will go along way to making them responsible adults.