Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle at Perry Central 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins? and can any one tell me where Perry new stadium is.
I think rockcastle pulls the upset
Pulling for rock. Not sure if it can be done or not. Heard rock has a few kids banged up. That could hurt their chances some.
I'm going with the Rock. Close one but they will pull it out.
Perry co 28 Rock 21 Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
PCC has yet to beat Rock. But PCC has a chance this year. Seems like the offense of PCC is coming along a little better now.
bac2369 Wrote:PCC has yet to beat Rock. But PCC has a chance this year. Seems like the offense of PCC is coming along a little better now.

PCC beat them last year
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Who wins? and can any one tell me where Perry new stadium is.

It'll be on the right after you pass walmart coming from Rockcastle.
This one's a tossup.

I say Rockcastle gets some "special treatment" and Perry edges them late.
zaga_fan Wrote:It'll be on the right after you pass walmart coming from Rockcastle.

Thanks Zaga
Perry 22 Rockcastle 20. The fields is past wal-mart going towards Hindman on 80 take a right at the light about 1,000 yards past wal mart.
bac2369 Wrote:PCC has yet to beat Rock. But PCC has a chance this year. Seems like the offense of PCC is coming along a little better now.

WOW must of missed this one...Where heck was I at?
Im interested in this game.
Whitley was without a lot of player when they played rock, and still hung with them.
Ill be very surprised if PCC gets beat.

If they do, Whitley might go 2-8 and get a home field playoff game.
Perry looked real bad against Corbin. How much have they improved?
How much has rockcastle improved, we are starting a middle linebacker that weighs about 135lbs and starting about 5 9th graders and had several quit due to that reason, hard to think we have come to having to play that many freshmen, so I have heard we have given up and playing for the 2015 season, which is not what should happen. I know we have some good freshmen but not that many are that good to go compette on a friday night
Don't really know enough about PCC to make a prediction. It sounds like Rockcastle is going through some things they are not used to. I got blasted on here a few weeks ago for saying maybe Coach Parkey's time was limited, but if this is the case and players have quit, then it sounds to me that a change is in order.

PCC 35
Rockcastle 21
Full deck Wrote:How much has rockcastle improved, we are starting a middle linebacker that weighs about 135lbs and starting about 5 9th graders and had several quit due to that reason, hard to think we have come to having to play that many freshmen, so I have heard we have given up and playing for the 2015 season, which is not what should happen. I know we have some good freshmen but not that many are that good to go compette on a friday night

gotta play your best players. If the upper classman want playing time they need to step it up. I agree with the freshman are too little for what position they are playing, but they make up for it in heart. that's something some of the upper classman don't have right now.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:gotta play your best players. If the upper classman want playing time they need to step it up. I agree with the freshman are too little for what position they are playing, but they make up for it in heart. that's something some of the upper classman don't have right now.

So will they start playing 8th graders too now, some of them have a lot of heart. Im being sarcastic. I dont know why the older guys arent doing good, have they not been taught in teh years they have been there.

What happens in a few yrs, are the 9th graders playing now going to be replaced with 9th graders if they dont do good. We must have lots of poblems.

Kids quitting during the game
kids quitting this week
Having to play freshmen
bad attitudes
lost to madison southern for first time
we actually have a good line too and best qb in area IMO
something isnt right
Full deck Wrote:So will they start playing 8th graders too now, some of them have a lot of heart. Im being sarcastic. I dont know why the older guys arent doing good, have they not been taught in teh years they have been there.

What happens in a few yrs, are the 9th graders playing now going to be replaced with 9th graders if they dont do good. We must have lots of poblems.

kids quitting this week
Having to play freshmen
bad attitudes
something isnt right
I understand what your saying. I hate that kids are quieting. The freshman now would not be playing now if they didnt help are chances of winning.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I understand what your saying. I hate that kids are quieting. The freshman now would not be playing now if they didnt help are chances of winning.

Its a sad day when rockcastle football has to rely on 9th graders to help us win, that really tells a lot about where the program went.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im interested in this game.
Whitley was without a lot of player when they played rock, and still hung with them.
Ill be very surprised if PCC gets beat.

If they do, Whitley might go 2-8 and get a home field playoff game.

first off gut you was not even there,second if you call 29 to 9 hanging with them,rock had another td called back for a ghost block in the back normal at whitley ,and rock could have scored again but chose to run the clock out,whitley was just flat out beat in that game,as for as perry goes i just know how this will turn out
Full deck Wrote:So will they start playing 8th graders too now, some of them have a lot of heart. Im being sarcastic. I dont know why the older guys arent doing good, have they not been taught in teh years they have been there.

kids quitting this week
Having to play freshmen
bad attitudes
something isnt right
as far as i know only one kid has quit and he was mad for being punished for missing a whole week of practice do not need players like that anyway.

Full deck Wrote:Its a sad day when rockcastle football has to rely on 9th graders to help us win, that really tells a lot about where the program went.
yes the same problem other scools have kids dont come out to play sports,you are right freshmen are too small but have t try something just not a lot of playmakers on ths team,and they are trying to win this year.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:gotta play your best players. If the upper classman want playing time they need to step it up. I agree with the freshman are too little for what position they are playing, but they make up for it in heart. that's something some of the upper classman don't have right now.

That's not true you show me one case where any of the lil freshman has more heart than jrs n srs .. I just have to bite my tongue on this subject
And they are not playing the best players at there positions they took the best linebacker they have and moved him to DE because the freshmen don't have size yet . So I beginning to wonder about things
blackshirt D Wrote:as far as i know only one kid has quit and he was mad for being punished for missing a whole week of practice do not need players like that anyway.

yes the same problem other scools have kids dont come out to play sports,you are right freshmen are too small but have t try something just not a lot of playmakers on ths team,and they are trying to win this year.

No from what I hear there are more than one that has quit, like 4 or 5 and it starts with the top. No way a 130lb 9th grader is a better linebacker than a 230lb Jr or Sr who can move.
But I guess favorites get to play at rockcastle now.
Would like to go but have to go to Ohio for business
Sounds like a lot of discontent at the Rock right now. Hopefully Parkey and his staff can pull everyone together for the programs sake. Safe travels to all making the trip tonight.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Sounds like a lot of discontent at the Rock right now. Hopefully Parkey and his staff can pull everyone together for the programs sake. Safe travels to all making the trip tonight.

Discontent, yes, fans are not happy and want a change.
Perry Central by 3 TDs tonight folks. No more turnovers for us. Go Dores!
Go Rock freshman or not let's get a freakin win
Any updates?