Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ South Laurel 9-27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts on this? Southern is coming off a bye week and have had time to rest and heal up. I look for Southern to win fairly easy, but this has been a heated contest the last couple of years.

MSHS 42
South Laurel 14
Harris will run wild. SL has no answer for him. Southern by 21.
South is coming off a 53-0 beatdown by a Corbin team that is probably not as good as Madison Southern. They are also decimated by injuries. This will be a running clock game in the second half. Madison Southern 50, South 6.
If South can't stop the run any better against Madison Southern than they did against Corbin it could get ugly quick. The Coopic kid from Corbin is good but the kid from Madison Southern is suppose to be a beast. Wish the the boys on the South side of town lots of luck on this one. South 13 Madison Southern 49
Madison southern 56 south laurel 12 :igiveup:
250 yards and 4 TDs for Harris.
Running clock early in the game.

MS 61
South 20
Ms 56 sl 16
I agree... 250 plus yards rushing for Harris... Southern wins big here
Lots of injuries piling up for the the south side, hope all is getting better. Seemd to be getting into guts of shcedule.
Running clock before the half. South can not stop the running game of MS. Harris will have as good of numbers as he did against Whitley if not better.
SL did a lot better job stopping Clay County's running game than Whitley County did.
Whitley County made Karr look like an all world back.
panther nation Wrote:Running clock before the half. South can not stop the running game of MS. Harris will have as good of numbers as he did against Whitley if not better.

South has a decent run defense and a whole lot better than Whitleys. Clay piled up almost 600 yards rushing against Whitley and did not muster more than 200 against South.
I think Harris and the Eagles will be too much. Madison Southern wins 47-6.
Southern BIG. South will not be able to stop Harris
Rock and South's run defense are more comparable. Harris had a big game against Rock. But Rock forced them to go to the Wildcat to get Harris some running room.