Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District 06-07?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear about who is going to be the best teams and players in the 58th this season.
As far as the best teams I think Prestonsburg girls team will have the upper hand early because of all the experience they have coming back. But I think when tournament time rolls around the other 3 teams will be ready to play and play well.

When you talk about best players in the 58th there are many that can compete for this title. Prestonsburg will of course have the Slone girl who can shoot the lights out if she is open, but when she is guarded tight, she has problems. Allen Central's Sara Johnson will be a very good player this year. She is just an all around athlete that can shoot and plays good defense. South Floyd has the big girl in the middle who can be a good player and Betsy Layne has the little freshman, Megan Hamilton who is also a great player. SO as far as the best players there are many to choose from and I believe they will all be ready when the season starts.
I may be wrong but I really expect to see South floyd play alot better this year. I can't comment much for the other teams in the 58th because I don't know exactly what they have coming back but I wish them luck as well.
SF should be better..they didn't lose anyone from last year