Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Corbin, 9/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 8th grade Jags are looking to remain undefeated and win the conference. Playing a tough RedHound team, should be a battle!
If NL can contain the QB for Corbin then it will be a very close game. If he runs wild like he did against Meece, then Corbin by 2-3 TD's. Myself, I would like to have a rematch with NL come next week.
jumper1 Wrote:If NL can contain the QB for Corbin then it will be a very close game. If he runs wild like he did against Meece, then Corbin by 2-3 TD's. Myself, I would like to have a rematch with NL come next week.

Jumper be careful what you wish for, the Jags are just starting to really play. I would put money on the Jags to win at Corbin by 2 or 3 TD's!!!
NL may very well win at Corbin and if so congratulations. I can only go on what I've observed and that is IMO that Corbin is a better team. The only reason I would like another chance at NL is because our game was very even and I thought it was a game we could've won. Take away the kickoff return and the blown coverage and NL didn't move the ball on Meece. But at the end of the day NL still won in a great game. I have no beef with NL and hope for the best for your boys, I just hope we can get another game in before state begins. Good luck!
Good luck to both teams. I believe this is going to be a very close game in Corbin,most of Norths close games have been at home.It will be interesting to see how North responds when being really challenged on the road. Corbin always very tough at home. I'll be there to see if JagSwags, Jags are as good as he hopes they are.
jumper1 Wrote:NL may very well win at Corbin and if so congratulations. I can only go on what I've observed and that is IMO that Corbin is a better team. The only reason I would like another chance at NL is because our game was very even and I thought it was a game we could've won. Take away the kickoff return and the blown coverage and NL didn't move the ball on Meece. But at the end of the day NL still won in a great game. I have no beef with NL and hope for the best for your boys, I just hope we can get another game in before state begins. Good luck!

I actually thought Meece would beat Corbin but, after the QB for Meece took a hard shot on his shoulder and #5 I think getting hurt and leaving the game the fight went out of Meece. They didn't adjust to Corbin's unbalanced formations that is why the QB was running wild. I don't think Corbin is that much better than Meece. North, Meece and Corbin are actually very even but, we will find out tonight how even they are. Go Jags!
I have watched north laurel 5 times and meece twice and corbin once and from those games north is 2-3 td's better than either meece or corbin. imo
at corbin it will be a closer game though. Wished I could be there but souths 6th plays north 6th tonite and my boy would kill me if I didnt go to his game. lol