Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals routing the Packers!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I watched the first half and saw the Bengals led by Carson Palmer take a 31-0 leead.....these guys are good!!
yea they are... now if only my Titans would shape up
Palmer 140 yrds 3 TD 0 INT....with a passer rating of 130+ thats pretty darn good.....Benglas are going to be tough this year no doubt I know its preseason but still they are going to be a tough team
Who Dey!!!! Man I was so excited to see Palmer this good. I was afraid he would be kinda sluggish and all, but WOW!!!! This kid is definitely something special. I can't wait till the regular season.
This is good.
They have a rough schedule this year, so let's hope they get up and ready in the preseason.
Palmer looked really good last night....
1. It's preseason.

2. It was against the Packers
Defense looked great.... which is the final missing piece
the bengals did look good i was alil dissapointed in charles woodson though i've always liked him but he's not looking so good this year
The Bengals offense have looked good in all 3 preseason games ! Even with Anthony Wright at QB i think the bengals could win with him ! So I know its preseason but I think the Bengals are taking the AFC this year !
Palmer played well... but the Packers are a weak team
I think Brett Farve played great he was hitting the WR in the hands and they kept dropping it.
glad to see Arliss Beach get some PT.
I saw Arliss playing too... that's awesome