Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Name That Team #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clue #1: We're averaging more than 45 points per game
Clue #2: We've won 2 bowl games this season
Clue #3: We're undefeated
Clue #4: At least 11 players have gained an offensive yard in each game
Clue #5: Our starting QB is a sophomore

Who are we?

I"ll post the answer Wednesday night if nobody gets it by then
Impressive stats..

Gotta go with the team i follow though, Pulaski!
Caldwell County...

Not sure about the Sophomore QB
Smells like Pulaski County to me...
Good luck
Caldwell QB is a Junior
KarnivalKat Wrote:Impressive stats..

Gotta go with the team i follow though, Pulaski!

Is Pulaski QB a soph?
Spirit100 Wrote:Is Pulaski QB a soph?

Yeah Riley Hall
Well you guys may be good but here is some quick stats, the teams Pulaski has played has a combined record of 8-15....so play a good team before you start shouting #1....Somerset is the Best team played so far and they are just now finding themselves, I bet if you played them right now it's a different game...just my opinion, I wish you guys the best but i have seen teams like Breathitt and Bourbon play a soft schedule and get all swelled in the head then play a real football team (cough, cough, BELFRY) and get spanked...
It's the number one trivia Pirate, relax, nobody is touting #1 rank....just the first "Name that team," trivia question.

Confusednicker:

I'm sure their flattered if Pulaski is the correct team. It could be another?
Pulaski, bowl wins Ray Corell Bowl and Don Marshall Bowl. Average almost 48 points per game. So QB #7 Riley Hall.
toussaints Wrote:Clue #1: We're averaging more than 45 points per game
Clue #2: We've won 2 bowl games this season
Clue #3: We're undefeated
Clue #4: At least 11 players have gained an offensive yard in each game
Clue #5: Our starting QB is a sophomore

Who are we?

I"ll post the answer Wednesday night if nobody gets it by then

No one likes a bragger and if things start going bad, you can blame yourself for it. You guys are one injury away from being very average, so keep bragging and be prepared to take the blame if something bad happens.
It's not a Pulaski fan doing it, this is just the 1st "guess the team" game. So no one is bragging, it's a GAME! Speaking of "1 injury away", PC has already had 2 season ending knee injuries to key players. Devastating as it was for those 2 young men Pulaski has continued to roll. There is not 1 superstar on this Maroon team, it is truly a TEAM of talented, hard working kids with 1 goal in mind.. WIN
Full deck Wrote:No one likes a bragger and if things start going bad, you can blame yourself for it. You guys are one injury away from being very average, so keep bragging and be prepared to take the blame if something bad happens.

Goodnesss gracious.........

He is not hyping Pulaski or calling them #1... the poster is from NKY.. nt a Pulaski fan (if that is even the team). He is simply trying to do a fun thread where we guess who the team is he is referring to.

Everyone always so quick to talk smack...HAHA
Forever Maroon Wrote:It's not a Pulaski fan doing it, this is just the 1st "guess the team" game. So no one is bragging, it's a GAME! Speaking of "1 injury away", PC has already had 2 season ending knee injuries to key players. Devastating as it was for those 2 young men Pulaski has continued to roll. There is not 1 superstar on this Maroon team, it is truly a TEAM of talented, hard working kids with 1 goal in mind.. WIN

So if Riley Hall dont play then are you saying Pulaski will still be as good and just roll over everyone.

I know its a game
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Goodnesss gracious.........

He is not hyping Pulaski or calling them #1... the poster is from NKY.. nt a Pulaski fan (if that is even the team). He is simply trying to do a fun thread where we guess who the team is he is referring to.

This is why we can't have nice things.
Full deck Wrote:So if Riley Hall dont play then are you saying Pulaski will still be as good and just roll over everyone.

I know its a game
I did not say PC would be as good without Riley Hall. Losing your starting QB would hurt any team, although the Maroons have a more than capable backup in Mobley. Your comment was PC is one injury away from being mediocre. They have had not 1, but 2 serious injuries(1 of those being the teams best tackler and a major cog in the offense for the Maroons) and still playing very good football. You can stay butt hurt over PC dismantling your team, the Maroons will move on to this Friday's game vs Lincoln County.
Forever Maroon Wrote:I did not say PC would be as good without Riley Hall. Losing your starting QB would hurt any team, although the Maroons have a more than capable backup in Mobley. Your comment was PC is one injury away from being mediocre. They have had not 1, but 2 serious injuries(1 of those being the teams best tackler and a major cog in the offense for the Maroons) and still playing very good football. You can stay butt hurt over PC dismantling your team, the Maroons will move on to this Friday's game vs Lincoln County.

Hard feelings or not, I never want a kid to get hurt, just to make that clear.
Tells me nothing i guess it's pulaski also:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Goodnesss gracious.........

You can say that again.

It is pretty obvious that this is a game. I can see the confusion at first but once you read the first post you realize it's a game. God forbid Pulaski County getting a little attention.
I have pulaski as my number 2 team in the mountain top 10 taking a little heat from the johnson central fan.one close game pulaski and johnson central will bump you all from the 2 spot to 3 spot Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:
BoyleCounty Wrote:You can say that again.

It is pretty obvious that this is a game. I can see the confusion at first but once you read the first post you realize it's a game. God forbid Pulaski County getting a little attention.

That's the sticking point for many, they either don't or can't read they just :blabbermo
RoShamBo Wrote:This is why we can't have nice things.

:Clap: That was good stuff RoShamBo!!!

Toussaints is going to have to rename this, "Play nice in the sandbox trivia #2, #3....

Before any more victims fall Tous can we get a confirmed yes or no on Pulaski? Hats off if you researched stats on 11 offensive players :Thumbs:.
I'll take pulaski
I agree....It's PC
PC has been dominating. North Laurel and Madison Southern will be good tests in their district.
Toussaints in a NKY fan so im going to go with Scott at 5-0..
bac2369 Wrote:Toussaints in a NKY fan so im going to go with Scott at 5-0..

That's kinda what I was thinking that it has to be a NKY team. Only Scott county played in one bowl game not two. So I don't think its Scott. But I think he might be trying to fool people, so I will say Pulaski county is my pick too.
panther nation Wrote:That's kinda what I was thinking that it has to be a NKY team. Only Scott county played in one bowl game not two. So I don't think its Scott. But I think he might be trying to fool people, so I will say Pulaski county is my pick too.

True I know some teams have bowls even though they don't list them on the scoreboard website..
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Well you guys may be good but here is some quick stats, the teams Pulaski has played has a combined record of 8-15....so play a good team before you start shouting #1....Somerset is the Best team played so far and they are just now finding themselves, I bet if you played them right now it's a different game...just my opinion, I wish you guys the best but i have seen teams like Breathitt and Bourbon play a soft schedule and get all swelled in the head then play a real football team (cough, cough, BELFRY) and get spanked...

I've seen both Belfry and Pulaski play. Belfry is a great team and I think they will get over the hump and win 3A this season. However, on s neutral field I'd pick the Pulaski team I watched by 10 points over Belfry. That being said the current Maroon team is missing a couple of really good players. If we go with current rosters (assuming Belfry doesn't have an injury that I'm not aware of) I'd rate it a tossup. Belfry might very well win right now but Pulaski is very much a real football team as well and would not get spanked by the Pirates.
Pages: 1 2