Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harrison County @ Williamsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins
Williamsburg 52 Harrison county 13 :welcome: Harrison county fan
I do not know what to expect. Williamsburg has not faired well as they have stepped up the competition. Williamsburg is underachieving a little bit, and I anticipate a very close ball game. I will go Williamsburg by 6.
I think Williamsburg needs this game badly for confidence sake. If they can't win this one and we have other 1a teams winning against bigger class schools that are ranked, well that will affect them.
Williamsburg big...
Jackets by 18. Harrison is not Wayne or North Laurel.
Surely the Jackets will get back on tract here, right?
I am sure they will get back on track when they get to the 1A district, but the Jackets simply have not played well against Wayne and North. The big thing is they have to stop turning the ball over, which was a flaw of theirs last year. Turnovers cost them a Region championship against Hazard. Williamsburg could really defend last year and they are not quite as good this year. I hope they turn it around!!!!
Aren't they young on defense?
mysonis55 Wrote:Aren't they young on defense?

There were 7 returning starters on defense. But two of the guys they lost were pretty good defensive players (Hamblin and Loy). They have not found guys to fill that void yet.
Well, maybe someone will step up.
No senior starters on defense.
That's what I was looking for. I thought I remembered when I was looking at their stuff from last year thinking they would be the team to beat in a year or two, but most likely two. That's why I asked that. I for some reason had in the back of my mind that they had a bunch of soph's last year.
Mysonis55 we will be in bowling green playing mayfield we lost to a very good Wayne co team an north laurel team other than that we are looking like 1A champion from the east write it down 100 percent we will score is year an beat them hazard bulldog.pike,Raceland,and Fairview get off the track a train is coming :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
64, prove me wrong. I would like nothing better.
Sizemore and one senior linemen only seniors on offense. Sizemore will be a huge loss.
E's Army Wrote:Sizemore and one senior linemen only seniors on offense. Sizemore will be a huge loss.

saw williamsburg middle school play and they had a big qb that was a Sizemore, are they related
1/4bak Wrote:saw williamsburg middle school play and they had a big qb that was a Sizemore, are they related

That is Sizemore's younger brother. He is in 8th grade.
8th grader is bigger than older brother. Not as fast but throws a very good ball. He is lefty like his mother and both boys get their athleticism from mommy.
E's Army Wrote:8th grader is bigger than older brother. Not as fast but throws a very good ball. He is lefty like his mother and both boys get their athleticism from mommy.

I will agree E 99.9 percent on that :lmao:
Anybody wish it was almost playoff time yet?
64, I'm surprised you didn't say he got his athleticism from you.
I guess I should clarify that he wouldn't have gotten it that way. I just thought you would take credit for it.
:zzz:
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I'm surprised you didn't say he got his athleticism from you.
me too, Williamsburg will win good game:popcorn::popcorn::Clap:
55 you will hurt his daddy's feelings.
E's Army Wrote:55 you will hurt his daddy's feelings.

I will not agree for a DNA Confusednicker:
Well, you know I wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. I figured maybe 64 would have adopted him too.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, you know I wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. I figured maybe 64 would have adopted him too.

This kid is going to be great, I saw him play He not only has a rocket launcher he can hurt you both running and defense. The best part about him. He is about the best most humble kid I know.
64SUR Wrote:I will agree E 99.9 percent on that :lmao:

mysonis55 Wrote:64, I'm surprised you didn't say he got his athleticism from you.

Confusednicker:

Thats all i will say.
Williamsburg 34 Harrison County 30.
Pages: 1 2