Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sleepers in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets hear it!!!Who is going to be some teams and players under the radar that are going to sneak up and suprise some people?
Lyle Johnson from Sf will thats JMO
Personally I think SF will be better than most think and Phelps will be descent.

As far as Sleeper players:
Gannon-Phelps
Meek-JC
Pack-Paintsville
Collins-AC
And May-Belfry....just to name a few.
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:Lyle Johnson from Sf will thats JMO
Lyle must have really improved from last year...Everyone seems to be talking about him on here
hes turned into a hell of a ball player everyone will be suprised when they see him play
imo..Justin Collins from BL...I know he played JV last year but i also THINK it was his first year playing in high school....Jordan Hall from P-burg...if he gets hott he can beat you..can't leave him open...Deven Adams from Pikeville i think will be a big help to the Panthers and will turn some heads....Adam Slone from SF played well last year as a freshman in limited minutes will step up and start this year for the Raiders...very athletic
Justin Murray from Johnson Central..very quick off the dribble...can handle and pass the ball real well
Magoffin County
Devin Rice from Magoffin plays as hard as any kid in the region!!
ducky Wrote:Magoffin County
Devin Rice from Magoffin plays as hard as any kid in the region!!
I'll take a team full of Devon Rices and Daniel Pughs over the so called "golden boys" like Slone and McCarty any day of the week.
Slone and McCarty didn't have anything to do with this topic...so get off of those boys back...they are 2 of the best in the region and everybody thinks so besides you
White Mike Wrote:Slone and McCarty didn't have anything to do with this topic...so get off of those boys back...they are 2 of the best in the region and everybody thinks so besides you
I agree what do Slone and McCarty have to do with any of this??
White Mike Wrote:Slone and McCarty didn't have anything to do with this topic...so get off of those boys back...they are 2 of the best in the region and everybody thinks so besides you
They are the best at what?
ping pong...what forum is this!!!
Before it gets out of hand keep it clean.
Sheldon Clark will most definatly be under the radar this year, they have alot of young talent and most people don't give them credit. Watch out for SC this yea and good luck
i think david could be a sleeper in the 15th because they got a couple of good big men that can realy rebound the ball and work on the post which is realy what they lacked last year
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i think david could be a sleeper in the 15th because they got a couple of good big men that can realy rebound the ball and work on the post which is realy what they lacked last year
How big are these kid's(Height&Weight). Are they really good enough to make David a sleeper team??
ones around 6'4 this year they have 5 players over 6 foot which is alot better then last year i think they said they had 12 boys on the team this year which makes them an actuall team and thats what they lacked last yr
"Biggest Sleepers" this year will be Blake Bundy and J.D. VanHoose. These two individuals did great at BLUE CHIP and in my opinion the best "PLAYERS" paintsville has.
bundy is not even close to landon slone thats JMO
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:bundy is not even close to landon slone thats JMO
I agree, but Bundy is a solid player and maybe their best defensive player..Landon Should have a great year this year if their team comes together.
I agree
landon will have a good year no matter what he don't need his team to create his shots thats JMO i mean i know he needs his team to win but he would have a good season with out them
the problem with landon is he has to shoot every time. If he wasn't there Paintsville would be alot better, because then they would play team ball
If he was not there they would be struggling a whole lot more than they have been and thats just the reality of it. Like him or not he's one heck of a player, by far the best in the 15th.
CaNtBeStOpPeD23 Wrote:i think david could be a sleeper in the 15th because they got a couple of good big men that can realy rebound the ball and work on the post which is realy what they lacked last year
:lmao: David??? What's everyone's obcession with David? Have they ever even made it into a regional tournament? Wait... have they ever had a winning season? Sorry...IMO never gonna happen.
WWJD Wrote:I agree, but Bundy is a solid player and maybe their best defensive player..Landon Should have a great year this year if their team comes together.
:Angry07: Why in the heck does Slone always come up in a basketball conversations? Why? "Did you see that UK game last night?" "Yeah, Kentucky would be stupid not to recruit Landon Slone?
Lmao I agree...
Slone is not as great as you think he is. If not for Vanhoose, Bundy, Pugh from last year he would be coming off the bench. Maybe thats why Pugh Slugged him, because he is a Baby and has to shoot 50 shots a game to get 20 points
BigEagle Wrote:Slone is not as great as you think he is. If not for Vanhoose, Bundy, Pugh from last year he would be coming off the bench. Maybe thats why Pugh Slugged him, because he is a Baby and has to shoot 50 shots a game to get 20 points
Could i get an AMEN on that!
Pages: 1 2