Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Packers @ Bengals updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The "Lawfirm" is having his way and the Oline is firing. Let's hope Gruden gets out of his own way today.
Nice start Bengals and leap by Gio.

7-0 Bengals in the 1st
Thanks be to #10 of the Pack who misplays the kick return catch, never gains control of the ball and Bengals retain possession on the Packs 2 yd line...

TD the "Lawfirm!"

Bengals 14-0 in the 1st :rockon: 14 its in 12 seconds Confusedinglepar
Note to RayMal, watch your teammate Burfict, that is how you cover a TE in the NFL from the LB position.

Hope Finley is OK!
Packers punt....Bengals 3 and out....Pack gets the ball back after punt at their own 47!
Bengals D does their job, MJ gets his 1st sack of the season.
Bengals start at their own 3 after the punt.
Dalton is telegraphing again and as a result gets his first pass of the series tipped by a down lineman.

C'mon kid, you're better than that...we hope ; )
I can get use to this 4-5 yard runs a crack. Then Gruden goes to his favorite play to Gresham which is ran about 3-5 times a game so far this season and is very predictable.

And now we get an INT due to Daltons telegraphing ability. Terrible pass by Dalton thrown behind Green!
Packer ball on the Bengal 26
41 yd FG good for the Pack, 14-3 Bengals at the start of the 2nd qrtr!
Bengals start at their 24 after the kick return.

Gresham catches a ball for a 1st down and gets it ripped out for a fumble and the Pack regain possession on the Bengals 2nd turnover of the game. They start at the Bengals 37!

Bengals are doing their best at this time to keep the packers close.
2nd big sack of the series for the D. Packers forced to punt. Bengals will start at their 15 after TV TO.
Run the football!!!
Holy S___T !Clay Mathews turns into a Condor, goes airborne, and strips the ball...3rd straight turnover for the Bengals on the fumble.

Return the fumble for a TD and the Bungles are back, working hard to secure defeat.

Bungles 14-10. If they turn the ball over a 4th consecutive time a lovely Emerson HD TV may find itself thrown threw my living room window.

Are you kidding me Bengals.
That just happened and I'm short an HD TV.

4th consecutive turnover!!!
Clay Mathews has become the closest thing to an offensive threat ON DEFENSE FOR THE PACKERS!!!

He stripped the ball from Dalton. Pack get the ball inside the Bengals 30 and are driving!!!
Wonder what the record for consecutive turnovers in a half are?

We may have tied it! :igiveup:
Credit the D for holding the Packers to another FG instead of a TD!!!
14-13 Bengals retain the lead.

I still have the HDTV. I know better...Mrs. Spirit would make me a unick if I had tossed it!
So can the Bengals make it 5 consecutive turnovers within a half?

:eyeroll::pondering:
4 turnovers in a half. Bengals are very fortunate to be in the lead.
Spirit100 Wrote:So can the Bengals make it 5 consecutive turnovers within a half?

:eyeroll::pondering:
All the turnovers were on consecutive possessions?
No, they had to punt.

But the Pack has driven downfield to the 10.
Jarons Wrote:All the turnovers were on consecutive possessions?

yes
Clay Mathews should be credited for 9 points Confusednicker: of the Packers 16 points.

Packers lead 16-14 at the half! :lame:
Packers moving the ball with help from officiating and dumb mistakes by the Bengals D. 1st and goal!
1st TD by the Packer offense in this game. 23 unanswered points by the packers.

Let's see if the Bengals can nut up, roar, and answer. Or they meow, rollover, tuck tail and run. Time to show all the "experts" what you're made of Bengals!
Packers 23-14 with 11:30 left in the 3rd!
Go back to the run Gruden and quit overthinking this!
Pages: 1 2 3