Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek 41 @ Rowan County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hats off to Creek QB who threw for 285 yards on 17-25 passing with 5 TDs. Tavon Dunn starred at WR with 5 catches 136 yards and 2 TDs. And Tates Creek shutout it's 2nd opponent on the season. Rowan was big and strong but couldn't deal with the speed and skill of the Creek players. And Creek swarmed the Big RBs from Rowan. Lots of cheap Shots and dirty at from Rowan and still, Crewk kept composure and Coach Harmon still showed class by not throttling Rowan. As I would have done after all of the cheap stuff.

Now Creek gears up for its tough stretch of schedule with Bryan Station coming to town for Creek homecoming.......

Creek goes to 4-1.
Rowan County has went south in a hurry since their previous HC left to go coach college ball at Wofford. I thought they would continue their winning ways but they are a county school that will have their cycles...I just hope this is one that will be short for them and they can get back on track. Good luck RC.