Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan county's Kody Thornsberry Highlight Reel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The running back for the cougars.

So small but you can see that he is a tough player. I would take him on my team. :Thumbs:
This young man looks phenomenal... small in stature...looks big in heart... colleges shouldn't overlook this young man just because he is in Eastern Kentucky...
You can tell he plays with a ton of effort and is a heckuva HS player.

With that said, I just witnessed some of the worst tackling I have seen in my life. Some of the angles and efforts to make tackles on that video were borderline pitiful.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You can tell he plays with a ton of effort and is a heckuva HS player.

With that said, I just witnessed some of the worst tackling I have seen in my life. Some of the angles and efforts to make tackles on that video were borderline pitiful.

That stuck out to me most of all was the opposing tackling. I was not really watching the rb as much as I was the defense and they all looked really bad. It is a highlight clip though so it will show a bunch of that. Kid looks to be a good high school player.
Very quick athletic kid who has great vision. Was impressed with his ability to catch the ball. He may be able to play at the next level as a receiver.