Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs Morgan Co 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the Hawks get the road victory. Confusedinglepar:rockon:
Hawks by 12.
If they hawks can play sound defense and keep up the tempo on offense. An keep from fumbling the ball. I think the hawks got this one by 2 TD's.
Morgan has had a couple guys out but no excuses. I like Morgan at home in the Sorghum bowl. They have not lost that game in 3 years.
If the hawks can get physical I think they will be fine. But on the other hand Morgan County can run the football. Gonna be an interesting one. Mac Justice should throw it around at will. Could be a high scoring game if the Hawk defense don't show up. I've got the Hawks by 7.
Dakota Ray is running the ball like a beast ever since he has came back in week 3
pike county central 36 morgan county 20 I like the QB back from pike county central :football::football::football:
F.N.L. Wrote:Morgan has had a couple guys out but no excuses. I like Morgan at home in the Sorghum bowl. They have not lost that game in 3 years.

Who does Morgan have out?? for what reasons? if it is injuries.. how bad are they???
Pike Centrals 2 L's was against a very good Henry Clay team, and a top 1A team in Williamsburg. If Morgan can not defend the pass Justice will pick them apart. One heck of a QB. He has a cannon with accuracy. Best QB I have seen play all year.

Pike Central 42
Morgan Co. 21
Pike Central by 3 td's!
this is a interesting game , Pike Central because of good weather conditions
It has been stated that morgan has some key players out?? Anybody know if this is true and who they are??
I'm going with the hawks and a win on the road.
Between the earlier Lawrence County vs. Breathitt game and this matchup we may have a pretty clear picture of how the First Two Rounds of the playoffs will go.
I watch Morgan Co football and i haven't noticed anybody out but one player for a suspension

Morgan Co-28
Pike Central-21
PCC in a close one. They are hot off a huge win against Prestonsburg and will continue to roll.