Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WSAZ Confirms OJ Mayo to transfer tomorrow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WSAZ states they've confirmed that OJ will tranfer tomorrow to HUNTINGTON HIGH. Stated he will be coming back home for his senior season. No word on the status of Bill Walker since it was ruled that he wouldn't be able to play his senior year in Ohio.

With Patterson and Mayo alone Huntington High will be a top team this year. Tomorrow is the first day of school in Huntington.
AS I have said before that he would come home for his senior year, and the fact that Walker was ruled unable to play his senior year so Mayo wants some support!!!!!!
is this not the best high school team in the nation now?
I suppose that is a good thing...????I don't see it --seems to me that he brings a lot of baggage with all that talent....not to mention that someone who has worked hard at improving his game, didn't move off to "better" himself , worked out with the team-- is gonna find himself doing some time on the pine....Sometimes there are more important things than winning--one is ethics.
I gree but Mayo is the best in the nation!
Well good luck to Huntington High on getting the best HS Player in the Nation.
I'll be making a visit to Huntington!!! Anyone else???
Saw Mayo play several games in the 16th when he was a 8th grader, playing for Rose Hill. Hope Huntington High will be at the 5/3 or King of the Bluegrass. Would enjoy watching this "super team" play.
Huntington Hight will be playing in a panorama at Sheldon Clark on the weekend of Thanksgiving
can't wait to watch him swim.
moofer Wrote:Huntington Hight will be playing in a panorama at Sheldon Clark on the weekend of Thanksgiving

If this is true, I will be there to watch
CatDawg Wrote:WSAZ states they've confirmed that OJ will tranfer tomorrow to HUNTINGTON HIGH. Stated he will be coming back home for his senior season. No word on the status of Bill Walker since it was ruled that he wouldn't be able to play his senior year in Ohio.

With Patterson and Mayo alone Huntington High will be a top team this year. Tomorrow is the first day of school in Huntington.
does that mean he could play in ky.
i highly doubt he'll see much bench time.. don't matter though,at least he isn't my kid