Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cross Country in the Mountians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have any previews of the boys and girls cross country teams in the mountians?
Perry Central has some good runners: Chris Noble and Tyler Mullins. Cordia has a good runner: Zack Hurt.
Buckhorn also has some good runners: Josh Couch, Jimmy Noble, Kevin Lambert, and Eric Stidham. Them are Buckhorns best runners. Buckhorn is also getting a boy named David next year. He's in eighth grade and got second in the Perry County grade school meet. I think Paintsville also has a good runner to but I don't know his name.
KCC has 3 great runners Wesley Cornett, Tyler Newsome, and Colton Combs.
I know paintsville has some good runners as well as powell and pikeville what i have seen, and another team that has some pretty good runners is magoffin county. They have a really good boy runner i believe his last name is francis, and a really good female runner kaitlyn minix. There are many great runners in eastern kentucky.
Buckhorn has a couple of good runners, Zack Hurt from Corida is a good runner. Wesley Cornett and Colton Combs are also really good runners. Overall though the best runners I've seen are from Pikeville. Also Perry Central has a good runner in Tyler Mullins.
xoJouseox Wrote:Buckhorn has a couple of good runners, Zack Hurt from Corida is a good runner. Wesley Cornett and Colton Combs are also really good runners. Overall though the best runners I've seen are from Pikeville. Also Perry Central has a good runner in Tyler Mullins.

Perry Central's best runner is Chris Noble and Zach Hurt is a good one too, JBS has some machines ive heard that can run, I think Seth Little might be one of thier names cant think of the other one.
Clint I think is running or maybe Clark that is really good runners. and yes it may be Seth Little or Seth Adams, one of the two.
xoJouseox Wrote:Clint I think is running or maybe Clark that is really good runners. and yes it may be Seth Little or Seth Adams, one of the two.

I think it is Seth Hall you all are talking about. It could be Seth Adams, I know Seth Hall runs cross country.
Seth Hall? What school is he from, never heard of him.
xoJouseox Wrote:Seth Hall? What school is he from, never heard of him.

He is from Jbs i believe...great runner!
From KCC - Tyler Newsome (Junior) can run the 5k in under 20 minutes probably was less. He had an injury during football on he right leg that has him in a cast right now... but i hear he is pedlin on his training bike. Wesley Cornett is a senior...his time is around 26 and is improving rapidly. Colton Combs is a freshmen and is going to be a great runner. He is around 25 now. The basketbal team has been running with them. Weston Smith is doing a great job and so is Logan Bartrum.
I think that the best runner that jbs has is probably nate hovey. he can run 5k in under 18 minutes. riverside has a good runner. his name is brian johnson. he ran one meet in under 19 minutes. pcc's best runner is chris noble.
Does anyone know who won the track meet yesterday @ Camp Nathnal?
Here's two links to the Boyd Co. Inv. results. It has some runners from Shelby Valley and Paintsville. (The first one is the boys results and the second is the girls results)

http://ky.milesplit.us/meets/27577/results/54112
http://ky.milesplit.us/meets/27577/results/54110
Therunner Wrote:From KCC - Tyler Newsome (Junior) can run the 5k in under 20 minutes probably was less. He had an injury during football on he right leg that has him in a cast right now... but i hear he is pedlin on his training bike. Wesley Cornett is a senior...his time is around 26 and is improving rapidly. Colton Combs is a freshmen and is going to be a great runner. He is around 25 now. The basketbal team has been running with them. Weston Smith is doing a great job and so is Logan Bartrum.

Couldn't agree more, Good to see Newsome's Dedicating himself, I've seen Combs kid run too, great runner. Also Weston Smith didn't he get 2nd place at Pikeville or was it 7th?
xoJouseox Wrote:Couldn't agree more, Good to see Newsome's Dedicating himself, I've seen Combs kid run too, great runner. Also Weston Smith didn't he get 2nd place at Pikeville or was it 7th?

Weston got 7th at pikeville with a time just over 20. Logan is not far behind him I think Logan may have gotten 14th.
chase ratliff from sv
LadyCat2007 Wrote:chase ratliff from sv

Yes, Chase is a very good runner. I heard he runs 5k in around 18...??? Is that true. He good to be just a sophmore.