Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Honoring Coach Brugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next Friday 9-1-06, Paintsville will be honoring Coach Brugh along with te 1966 Tiger Football team. This will take place at half time. We are honoring Coach for him life time commitment to Football and his 80th birthday. Any one that has played football with him, played for him, coached, cheered, been a watergirl, or mananger for him or been apart of his coaching career in any way,is requested to attend this game. Coach has been sidelined a bit due to a gall bladder problem so we need to show him how much we care. THIS IS A SECRET KEEP IT UNDER YOUR HATS!!!!! THANKS TO ALL!!!:Thumbs: Message me if you need anything.
this is not a good way to keep a secret
This will be a great thing and he deserves to be honored.

As far as the secret goes. I think the word may be out now.
He doesn't get on here!
By the way the game will be at the Walter Brugh Football Complex in Paintsville. Game starts at 7:30.
this will be great. they should let brugh help coach from the sidelines just one last time. that would give me chill bumps.
This is great!
Yall dont forget now!!!:Thumbs:
I'm just sorry I can't be there(I'll be across the creek)....Coach Brugh is an amazing coach and even better person. I hope there's a huge crowd there to honor him.
Congrats Coach Brugh..he is well deserving of this
Congrats to the BLUE LEGEND!!!!!
Great coach, and a CLASSY man!
You have to let him call one play on offense, 32 Blast!!!! You know it is coming, but can you stop it?
jchsrulz Wrote:Congrats to the BLUE LEGEND!!!!!
Great coach, and a CLASSY man!
You have to let him call one play on offense, 32 Blast!!!! You know it is coming, but can you stop it?
Not many did!!!:Thumbs:
matilda Wrote:Not many did!!!:Thumbs:
i think he may have only had 5 or 6 sub 500. years at paintsville.
i do know this though in 66 paintsville upset the #1 over all tam in the state that year i think that team was flemming neon.
Tonight's the night...don't forget!!!!!:thumpsup:
matilda Wrote:Tonight's the night...don't forget!!!!!:thumpsup:

How did the ceremony go?
jchsrulz Wrote:How did the ceremony go?
It wnet great, he didn't have a clue. Thank you for asking. He recieved a glod whistle, plaque, and numerous letters from coaches, senators , the gov. and many more.
yeah tonight was a great scene! My granfather harry burke went out too and so it was just a great thing to see!