Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Scorers in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear it...We have talked about the top defensive players now lets hear who can put the ball in the hole...IMO
1.Landon Slone (Paintsville)
2.Ethan Johnson (South Floyd)
3.Jamie Case (Belfry)
4.Jamie McCarty (Johnson Central)
5.J.D. Vanhoose (Paintsville)
White Mike Wrote:Lets hear it...We have talked about the top defensive players now lets hear who can put the ball in the hole...IMO
1.Landon Slone (Paintsville)
2.Ethan Johnson (South Floyd)
3.Jamie Case (Belfry)
4.Jamie McCarty (Johnson Central)
5.J.D. Vanhoose (Paintsville)
That sounds about right, I'd say Tyler Hamilton, the kid from Pike Central will be in the mix as well as probabily Robert Gannon of Phelps. I think Hamilton will be the Top Rebounder in the region, I remember he had 20 in one game last season. But I agree your list looks pretty accurate.
I was going to put Gannon on my list but some 1 told me he hurt his knee real bad and might not get to play
Landon Slone will be the top scorer in the region if his teammates(some not all) don't play keep away like they did in some games last season. He's pretty explosive offensively and is solid defensively.
I agree but unfortunately I beleive it will be another year of keep away...But Landon is too good and can find other ways to score and still lead the region in that area
I think it will be McCarty's coming out year...i believe he will lead the region in scoring and quite possibly his team to lex again this season
mccarty is like a horrible kobe. he is the only one on his team that can shoot and ironicly the only one who does. if hllen keller shot 9898 shot per game she could score 30 like mccarty.
landon slone and ethan johnson will be fun to watch this year both players will put up big numbers. but what makes these two players different is that landon can have a badd game and still win, if ethan has a bad game south floyd could very possibly get ram out of the gym.
Actually McCarty only took an average of 14 shots per game last season. He has imporved under the much needed leadership of coach Starns. He used to take up to 25-30 shots when Trimble was the coach. He is now a more complete player that could def. lead JC back to Rupp. But, it won't be easy. My top 5 are...
1. Slone
2. Mccarty
3.Ethan Johnson
4. Jamie Case
5. JD Vanhoose