Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Looking For a Game This Coming Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Needing at least an 8th grade game. Can play 6th and 7th as well. Willing to come to your place. Leave a message if interested.
Might want to travel out of state Coach Davis. Nobody in Eastern Kentucky can give you and Valley any competition from what I have saw. Go play JCTMS, Marion County, or Elkhorn. Or go play a JV High School team off the record. Nobody wants to take a beating.
The_Rock Wrote:Might want to travel out of state Coach Davis. Nobody in Eastern Kentucky can give you and Valley any competition from what I have saw. Go play JCTMS, Marion County, or Elkhorn. Or go play a JV High School team off the record. Nobody wants to take a beating.

I don't know about that, but we are looking to either play in Tennessee or down state before the KBA tournament. Would love to play Marion, Mercer, or Elkhorn. Would be a great experience for our girls.
Mercer is playing @ Bullitt east this sat.
Not sure if it's a tourny or just games.
May want to contact someone at Bullitt east
And see if they have any openings. Worth a shot.
I would give you contact info but I don't have
Any.
Cheezy Wrote:Mercer is playing @ Bullitt east this sat.
Not sure if it's a tourny or just games.
May want to contact someone at Bullitt east
And see if they have any openings. Worth a shot.
I would give you contact info but I don't have
Any.

Our football homecoming was changed to this Saturday so we could only play after 3:00 and somewhere withing an hour and a half or so. I got a contact number for your team now so I'm going to see if we can work something out for another weekend. Thanks for the help. By the way, where is Bullitt East located?
Ok good deal.I'm sure we will see you guys at the KBA
State tourny. Bullitt east is just southeast of Louisville.
Cheezy Wrote:Ok good deal.I'm sure we will see you guys at the KBA
State tourny. Bullitt east is just southeast of Louisville.

I talked to your high school coach today and we are going to try to do something at Mercer in a couple of weeks. He is working on it. Thanks.
Would you be willing to come to NKY? Getting my team tuned up a we speak.
That would be great. Hope we can work it out.