Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ironton (OH) @ Ashland 9/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If Ashland continues to turn the ball over this could be a 21 point loss. The thing that scares me from this Ironton team is the running ability of the quarterback. We had problems with that at Newport and havent seen it since.
He can hurt you running the ball.
Leaping Lee Wrote:You guys both suck.

That's the best post you've ever had. :Thumbs:
hardknocks4 Wrote:Well then say it that way and alot of peple would agree with your statement..To say the suck is classless for an adult to say about kids whether your talking about Ashland, Ironton or any other team..

Just ignore him. Ironton fans carry themselves with pride. Don't drag yourself down to the level of some of the Johnson central fans on this board. They really enjoy ashland being down this year and want to take classless jabs at us and evidently Ironton.
Ironton 28
Ashland 13
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Just ignore him. Ironton fans carry themselves with pride. Don't drag yourself down to the level of some of the Johnson central fans on this board. They really enjoy ashland being down this year and want to take classless jabs at us and evidently Ironton.

It was an Ashland Blazer guy that said Ironton sucks.
Quinton is a dandy but would be a dandy x 10 if he was playing for a good team.
FBALL Wrote:It was an Ashland Blazer guy that said Ironton sucks.
maybe I misread either way idk.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Just ignore him. Ironton fans carry themselves with pride. Don't drag yourself down to the level of some of the Johnson central fans on this board. They really enjoy ashland being down this year and want to take classless jabs at us and evidently Ironton.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:maybe I misread either way idk.

And then again you are so ultra sensitive that you want to react before you even try to comprehend what anybody says........Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:And then again you are so ultra sensitive that you want to react before you even try to comprehend what anybody says........Confusednicker:

My bad on that one bobby. I just glanced at the name. Still the point stands even if he is a tomcat.
Pages: 1 2