Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5) Glades Central (FL) @ (2) Byrnes (SC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game is just now starting to come on ESPN if anyone is wanting to watch.

#5 in the nation visits #2 in the nation. Should be fun to watch until NCAA season gets here.
I agree, they said 11 players are getting heavily looked at by BCS school. The QB for Glades is getting looked at by my school, Louisville, and Byrnes QB has won 4 consecutive HS state Championships as their starter and is going to Clemson as well as another player for the team. Well I just blinked and TD by Byrnes. A long way for a team to travel for a HS game, I wish more strong EKY teams would go out of state for a game like this, maybe next year when you have the 6 class system it will be possible.
It's like watching a college game. Wouldn't you like to have these players on your field every Friday night.
Yeah I know I would...one thing I didn't like is when a kids stripped the ball for the team from FL, and was running it up the sidelines, he lost his shoe and went down. He got up and kinda threw the ball down, it wasn't an NFL spike, and the SC officials gave him a personal foul. I thought GC got a taste of a little home cooking by Byrnes.
who won this game i quit watchin in the 3rd
Byrnes won, I can't remember the final score though.