Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle 28 Whitley 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats Rock
Shew man. Good game rock. That is all.
Didn't expect the Rock to roll like this. Congrats to the Rock.
Wow, I didn't expect this. Congrats to the Rockets!
Colonels playing more like Privates....
The game felt closer than the score.. Whitley has some bright young talent
I'll say after seeing both Rock and Whitley I'm not super shocked. Whitley has some tough kids but they seem to not make adjustment during the game. Congrats Rock.
What has happened to whitley? They looked pretty solid in a scrimmage.
How many games will the Colonels win?
1-2
Letcher Central and a shot at Perry Central.
I went to the Corbin/Danville game instead of this one, but im not surprised.

When your using a completely different backfield then the one you started the season with, its going to throw a rock into things.

Atleast these young colonels will get some experience this year. I hate to see a team with some potential doing so poorly, but I dont think you can really put it on the kids. There playing with what they got. As someone else stated, Im only seeing a 2 or 3 win season as well unless some major things change. The good new is Mills should be back for district play, maybe even the Knox game.
Football all over this state is really down this year compared to years past, and after watching Corbin absoloutly dominate Danville, I think your going to see surprising scores every single week.
congrats rock.the boys played hard chance ansardi was a beast and freshman played good this team is not as bad as everyone thinks.
Congrats rockets on a big win!!
Great job HC! Your alls OL is by far one of the most dominat I have seen in many years.
This just proves that unless we change our offensive strategy we will not compete against higher level teams.
Good game rock. much needed win
how many freshman played for rock tonight. heard robinson and mills from rock played good.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:how many freshman played for rock tonight. heard robinson and mills from rock played good.

Heard one kid that started has already quit from rock, what a boring game, Whitley you all just got beat by a awful team. We still have a lot of internal problems from what I heard at game and many are ready for a change
Full deck Wrote:Heard one kid that started has already quit from rock, what a boring game, Whitley you all just got beat by a awful team. We still have a lot of internal problems from what I heard at game and many are ready for a change

You know, I've not been a happy camper this year or last year either, but, who are you trying to tick off? The Rockcastle parents that you are telling that their team is awful or the Whitley parents who "your" awful team just beat? I've got a kid playing his guts out on the field for that "awful" Rockcastle team.
Congrats Rock
My colonels have a tough pre district schedule. Hope it pays off in district play.
papagrit Wrote:You know, I've not been a happy camper this year or last year either, but, who are you trying to tick off? The Rockcastle parents that you are telling that their team is awful or the Whitley parents who "your" awful team just beat? I've got a kid playing his guts out on the field for that "awful" Rockcastle team.

Not trying to tick anyone off but our team isnt very good and yes your kid plays hard and if all played like him we may not be that bad but they dont. we got beat by a bad team last week, had a kid try to quit during game, suspensions, kid quit last night, and i just think we are going backward as a program. nothing personal about your kid but whitley is in bad shape too and i guess we will see how good we r nxt week. at least whitley has excuses due to injuries, we dont have any excuses except at top.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:how many freshman played for rock tonight. heard robinson and mills from rock played good.

Every player did a good job mills played well, Lake and Ansardi just shut down whatever side they played on them 2 looked like men out there , thought Corey made good decisions tonight , but in my opinion I think we need to run the bog boy more to set up play action lol I might be a lil bias
Will Mills be back for the Colonels this week?
When will Boston bryrant be back that is the questions he is mist :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
No excuses, we got our tails beat and Rock out played us!
Not for sure if we can win a game right now. Mills will make us better and will give other players confidence.
redstorm Wrote:No excuses, we got our tails beat and Rock out played us!
Not for sure if we can win a game right now. Mills will make us better and will give other players confidence.

You better get back to the wash room.
Bell needs there uniforms washed....biggest Bell fan on the site.
E's Army Wrote:Will Mills be back for the Colonels this week?

Nope. Atleast 2-3 more weeks. AT LEAST.
congrats Rock
64SUR Wrote:When will Boston bryrant be back that is the questions he is mist :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

:lame:
Pages: 1 2