Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 48 Knox Central 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Harlan County 48 Knox Central 13 Final Score.
Big bounce back by the big bad Black Bears
Congratulations, Harlan County!
Definitely not a thing of beauty...
Congrats BLACKBEARS!!!!
What a perfect evening for football!!
Congratulations Black Bears, on your homecoming victory!!!

Knox Central showed a lot of grit and determination. Gotta give them props for never giving up!
Bears taking out their frustrations on Panthers.
Good game BEARS!
Knox is a young and up in coming team. They will be good in the future. Scotty's doing a good job with them! Good luck the rest of the season!
Knox has been so good over the past few years that its time for some rebuilding to go on and thats just what there doing.
They'll be fine.
Nice win Bears! Total domination from the guys up front. Carson is a man and Fred Massey looked VERY impressive tonight. These two could be dangerous. Tonight was the most carries Fred has had and he was very very impressive. I thought our fullbacks/blocking backs, Lewis and crew did an excellent job. Our two scat backs Long and Gist did a nice job too. 500 yards rushing against a decent Knox team and might I say big up front, was very impressive. Let's all load up next Friday and head to Johnson Central because they will need every one of us there to cheer them on. It will be a slobber knocker!
Congrats to the black bears. You guys have a very nice stadium and field. Classy bunch of bears!!!
Black bears did just what we thought they would (run, run) and we couldn't stop them at all.
That o-line is the real deal. You should be very proud of them. Don't think I have ever seen KC d-line pushed around like that before.

Good luck on making your way to BG this year. IMO there isn't a team in 5a on this side of the bracket that can handle the black bears..
I believe Knox will bounce back and be fine and make a run in the playoffs. This is a young Knox team and will only get better. Good luck next week against Bell.
Congrats to HC. By far one of the most dominant OL I have seen in years.
This just proves that unless we implement a new offensive strategy we will not be competitive against high level teams like HC.
I have to tell a little story and laugh a little...

After a great evening of tailgating with good friends we made our way into the stadium where the good times continued with a few good stories from the past and lots good laughs. So just before the game one of the guys asked "Whats the over/under on pass attempts for Harlan County?" We heard answers of 5, 7, 8,...2 and like the football expert I am I blurt out....12. After 1 pass thrown in the first half...I began to get some ridicule from my boys, to which I reply "thought were were talking season" Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

Best time I've had at a ball game in a long time. Missing the Belfry game made me appreciate just how much I love good friends and Black Bear Football!
Way to bounce back BEARS!
Can someone from Knox tell me if the Canady kid played. One of the official lastnight at our game said that Canady got some bad news this week.
I hope he is ok.
^^
He did not play!
Congrats to the bears on a nice win, I loved how the O-line played last night, they were dominating in the trenches, no disrepect to KC it's just HC was playing really good last night...Harlan had around 500yds rushing last night, Whitehead had almost 200, he is just a beast that's hard to get down, also Maggard came in and everytime he runs the ball he is dangerous, he has the strength of whitehead, but he's got just a little more speed, so when he breaks a tackle he can get up to speed and gone really quick, really impressed with his running the ball. Now, let's get prepared for JC next week and that will be one hell of a tough game for both teams..
Cole Wilson didn't play either.
DaBears Wrote:Cole Wilson didn't play either.
Yeah we missed having Cole on the D-Line last night, although they filled in for him really well, had he been there i feel some of those long throws wouldn't have happened, but injuries are part of football, and HC filled in for him very nice..One other thing, when KC's Diamond threw one of those long passes that was completed, i thought wow nice throw and catch, even my sister looked over at me and said, "You've got to admit that was a beautiful pass"...Even though it was, i told her to sit elsewhere. lol.. Confusednicker:
Diamonds arm has never been a question. It's that the game speed is what he not ready for. But he is getting better each week. Going to be a great player when it all comes together for him.
The only weakness I seen in HC was thier pass defense. A good passing team may give them a lot of problems.
Did everyone hear the umpire last night when his mic was turned on and he didn't realize it, and he was telling the HC player to go and tell his coach what he did to deserve the unsportsmanlike penalty?? lol..That was too funny, although i would like to know what he did to deserve the penalty...i just figured he may have said something that wasn't very nice Confusednicker:
Who played QB most for Knox? Diamond or Barger?
Demarcus ware Wrote:Did everyone hear the umpire last night when his mic was turned on and he didn't realize it, and he was telling the HC player to go and tell his coach what he did to deserve the unsportsmanlike penalty?? lol..That was too funny, although i would like to know what he did to deserve the penalty...i just figured he may have said something that wasn't very nice Confusednicker:

Yeah I heard that too. It was funny!
ArJay Wrote:Who played QB most for Knox? Diamond or Barger?

Barger played it most of the game. Diamond didn't come in untill 2nd half.
Granny bear do you know what was said when the ref did that on his mic???
Demarcus, do you mean Massey instead of Maggard? Besides Carson, Fred was a BEAST!!!
The ref called a holding call and the kid said that was pittyful 3 times to the ref. Nothing bad far as language. The kid is a great kid and would not disrespect like that. The OL and the fullbacks must of had a really tough practice last week cause they come out and played and drove their blocks to the whistle and had several pancake blocks and so did the wide outs.
bigguy989. I was impressed with the QB. He threw the ball 1 time but managed the game perfectly and never complains.
Pages: 1 2