Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 34 - Letcher Central 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Buckley's Creek.

Big, big win for Pike Central. Might be the win they needed to turn their season around.

Give Letcher Central some credit, they didn't stop playing till the final whistle.
This will sting for a while.
Big win for Pike Central. Sounds like a little better effort than last week.
Good win Pike Central.. Cougars will bounce back...
DANG I PICK THIS ONE :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
I hope so! Defense must was in the John at the football field when they pulled out because Pike Co passed at will. Have to do a lot of correcting. Give Pike Co props. They capitalized on I think three Cougar turnovers I believe. Can't win ball game when you turn the ball over. Especially away games.
They learned to fumble playing for Coach Rains. It is his fault.
Lol...I still am not giving up on cougars. Patience, and getting better each week leading up to district. Everyone in Cougarland needs to give this team time. Pike Co is no means a slouch. They where picked second behind Belfry. A very good team who has a great QB and WR. Cougars will need to get the cobwebs worked out. Offense has to start going North and South. Defense has to get better and I think they will. Go Cougars!
WOW!!! Good job PCCHS
Congrats Pike Central on the win.
All I have to say is WOW LCC, going to be a long season. The 5A schedule is not going to get easier.
SPORTS FAN 101 Wrote:Congrats Pike Central on the win.
All I have to say is WOW LCC, going to be a long season. The 5A schedule is not going to get easier.

I like this qb for pike county central anybody got any stats :Thumbs:
Congrats Hawks !!!!