Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers Needed Middle School Laker lost to a car wreck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please pray for the family of Matt Meredith. Matt was killed in a car wreck this afternoon. Matt was an eighth grader on the Mighty Laker Middle School Football team. May God wrap his loving arms around his family. Make sure you tell your boys that you love them because none of us are promised tommorow
Prayers from Paintsville. Such a tragic loss, and you are right preacher. Never miss an opportunity to let them know you love them. God bless him and his family
Me and mine will be praying for the Meredith family. A young man getting ready to explode into life. So sad.
Prayers from all of panther nation!!! Always hate to hear of something so tragic. My God bless this family and this young man..
Prayers from Pikeville.
Prayers from Union/Florence...
Hope the family will be protected and guided thru this troubling time...
I was on my way home when I first heard of this accident. Such a tragedy. Prayers from this Laker home.
May god wrap is loving arms around the family in this tragic time. So sad to hear of this.
Prayers from Raceland.
So sad. Prayers going up from Hazard.
Terrible news. Never want to see anyone taken before their time, but especially someone so young. Prayers going up.
What a tragic loss Prayers from LOG MOUNTAIN!
Prayers from North Laurel for his family, team, school, and community.
This is so sad and I'm very sorry to the family and extended football family for this tragic loss. Prayers lifted up from the Black Bear Nation!
may god bless Matts family and give them some comfort.
Prayers from Rockcastle, what a tragedy/
Prayers from Madison Southern...be grateful for what we have while we have it.
Prayers from Prestonsburg.
Prayers going out to his family. i hate to hear this.
Prayers from Bell Co.
Prayers for the family and the lost son. Bless them all.
Prayers from Williamsburg.
prayers from williamsburg and north laurel
Prayers going up from Pioneer country. Such a tragic loss.
Prayers to this family and community and to all of his teammates. May GOD wrap his arms around all of you in this time of sorrow.. Just know Matt will be watching you from the "best seat on the field"..
Prayers for the family and friends.