Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Juniors In the Mtns...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I gotta go with Seth Barton and Ryan Pittman from the Boro.... Elite runners..
:haters::haters::haters:http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...s::worthy:
Daymion Belcher from JC. Rushed for 1500+ yards as a sophomore in a very talented backfield 2 other 1,000 yard rushers). Very talented and at 6' tall and 200lbs, has had several schools express interest and was invited to both Cincinnati and Kentucky's individual camp over the summer.
Have to check him out... I know Barton is really got some speed and this is Pittmans first year running the ball and he already has 253 yards and 5 tds in 2 games..
Caleb Skeens from East Ridge. He is one of the defensive players in the mountains! The kid is averaging over 18 tackles per game so far in the early season. He is very talented.
Austin Hatifield. Hard running fullback for the Belfry pirates. Hard to bring down and will almost drag shoulder pads on the field to take a hit and keep going.
#8 Jones for Hazard
skully03 Wrote:Austin Hatifield. Hard running fullback for the Belfry pirates. Hard to bring down and will almost drag shoulder pads on the field to take a hit and keep going.
not sure what grade they are all in, but Belfry has a bunch of good players!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:not sure what grade they are all in, but Belfry has a bunch of good players!
Haven't got a good memory but I think Hatfield is the only junior running back we have. We a bunch of freshman and sophomores that can step in and play as well. A whole bunch of talent for the pirates. They should be hard to handle in the upcoming years as well.
Mathew Barger for Knox Central is one of the best all around players. WR, Qb, and safety. Kid can do it all.
Bell Co. has some very good Jrs and here is a couple of them.

Dylan Cox TE/OLB. 3 year starter. 6'3 230 with great speed for his size and great hands. Very good football player.

Austin Caldwell HB/LB. Plays fast and runs very hard. 1 of the underrated players in the area. Playing behind Davenport and Polly for his first 2 seasons, Caldwell is now ready to shine.
Brandon Jones, conversation over.
Cody Estep Pikeville
ShadeTree Wrote:Brandon Jones, conversation over.

Nah just started. Where does he play?
Belcher for Johnson Central.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:not sure what grade they are all in, but Belfry has a bunch of good players!

Hatfield, Keaton Taylor (#4 the WR with the TD reception), and Center Macky Francis are three very good Juniors Belfry has. Hatfield is a beast.

The young talent is in the Freshman Class though.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Hatfield, Keaton Taylor (#4 the WR with the TD reception), and Center Macky Francis are three very good Juniors Belfry has. Hatfield is a beast.

The young talent is in the Freshman Class though.

Belfry is loaded all the way back to 6th grade.....as all these boys mesh together in High School my hope is they move the State Championship Back to Louisville or to Lexington so it ain't such a long trip for us....lol....
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Belfry is loaded all the way back to 6th grade.....as all these boys mesh together in High School my hope is they move the State Championship Back to Louisville or to Lexington so it ain't such a long trip for us....lol....

Supposedly the 8th Grade team this year is right in line with the 8th Grade team last year...that's a scary thought when you see 6 Freshman playing, and playing well, already.

Coach Mickey deserves to be put in the Belfry Hall of Fame twice. Once as a Coach... the other for what he has done with the youth football league after he retired.

I also have a theory that a key contributing factor is the fact that Belfry is going through a 5-10 year period where the kids coming up are the sons of Belfry players who played during their strong run of the end of the 80's and early 90's when Belfry football really started to transition to that next level. Think how many guys you played with, or played around the same time as you, who either have sons or nephews who have basically grown up with Belfry football all around them.
Williamsburg has a strong junior class
Skylar Griffith (wr) 3200+ yards receiving 33 td's ( could become the states
all time yardage rec leader)
Corey Shelton (wr) 2000+ yards receiving 28 td's (missed 5 games due to
appendix surgery as a freshman)
Jefferson Patrick 296 tackles
Chris Helton 6'2" 285 lbs lineman runs 5.0 forty
Hayden Canady is another great player from Knox central. At linebacker this kid is a beast. Strong as an ox and one of the best tacklers in SEKC conference.
what about michael fields from east ridge
Been hearing quite a bit on the radio about East Ridge Warriors. They seem to have several good juniors this year. Hearing the name #8 Young at quaterback,#10 Fields at running back, #11 Skeens at fullback/linebacker and #56 Smith at d-end/right guard. These are the names you keep hearing the most. Went to watch the game against Valley and I highly impressed with these young men. I will be keeping a close eye on them this year.
A few to mention are Jones for Hazard, Estep for Pikeville, and the Hatfield kid from Belfry. All are great play makers and absolute beasts on the field. :flame::Thumbs:
Helton from Williamsburg is unsung as most linemen are. He is a beast on both sides of the ball.
Chance Ansardi from Rockcastle linebacker Full back , 6-2 242 fast strong smart he good
Williamsburg shelton,patrick,Griffith and Helton :1:
Brandon Jones for Hazard--the kid is a human cannon ball, and very hard to bring down.

Cody Estep for Pikeville--Cody can explode from anywhere on the field with tremendous speed. Not bad on defense either.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Brandon Jones for Hazard--the kid is a human cannon ball, and very hard to bring down.

Cody Estep for Pikeville--Cody can explode from anywhere on the field with tremendous speed. Not bad on defense either.

I agree 100 percent :HitWall:
Brady Cline at Sheldon Clark. Benches over 400 starts offense and defense on this young team. He is a beast basically the whole team himself at SC this year.
LC has some really good junior players. #9 playing linebacker hits hard, #1 at wide receiver is sure handed, and #74 on the line is a force to be reckoned with. All have next level potential.
Barton,pittman boro
Griffin Williamsburg
Running back from corbin
Pages: 1 2