Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bengals snatch defeat from victory in Chicago after being up 21-10.

Turnovers were key and it still boggles my mind that RayMal is on the field for the Bengals. Nice job on clinching the win for the Bears today Ray. In honor of Rays performance each week whether the Bengals win or not, I'll provide a Rays play of the game.

Today it was the the personal foul on 3rd down with less than 2 mins left insuring the Bears could run out the clock and win the game.

Dalton really needs to quit telegraphing his passes. His ability to lock on to receivers is a gift to opposing defenses. However, the second int was on AJ Green on the drop. They say the hardest thing to do in the NFL is win on the road. The Bears proved that today. Congrats to them on the win.

The Bengals were in the catbird seat and let the Bears take it away from them. Not what you would expect from a team that so many think are Super Bowl contenders. Baby steps in my opinion. Let's make the playoffs and win a game or two first. If the today is the norm regarding turnovers and ill disciplined play this team will be lucky to win 9. Better luck next week against the Steelers.
Any other time I would be making fun of the Bengals. However, looking at the Steelers' stats they would have lost to UK today so I won't make any comments.
All seriousness though, I do not think they will live up to expectation given to them this year, I think the Bengals and Steelers will win about 6 games this year.
Man o man, how many points did the Bungles give Chicago today. You can not win in the NFL with so many bonehead penalties and turn overs. I thought their run defense looked good but, pass team was bad and could not get off the field on third down. Offense look really good at times but penalties and turn overs hurt.
AFC North Teams after week 1....

0-4
I guess we can all start over next week.
We are still the Bungles. One of these days I would like to live that name down.
insideinfo Wrote:We are still the Bungles. One of these days I would like to live that name down.

Me and you both!!!:Shaking:
Jarons Wrote:Any other time I would be making fun of the Bengals. However, looking at the Steelers' stats they would have lost to UK today so I won't make any comments.
All seriousness though, I do not think they will live up to expectation given to them this year, I think the Bengals and Steelers will win about 6 games this year.

C'mon now Jarons, the Titans aren't the Bears either.
sstack Wrote:Man o man, how many points did the Bungles give Chicago today. You can not win in the NFL with so many bonehead penalties and turn overs. I thought their run defense looked good but, pass team was bad and could not get off the field on third down. Offense look really good at times but penalties and turn overs hurt.

Where was the dominant front four??? No sacks! I had the exact same number of tackles as Atkins did yesterday......
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:AFC North Teams after week 1....

0-4
I guess we can all start over next week.

At least we are all tied for first after week one.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Me and you both!!!:Shaking:

One year while Bill curry was the coach at Kentucky I cannot remember the year the teams I root for Knox Central,Union College ,Kentucky,and the Bengals won 4 games total for the year. You know I have seen some terrible football over the years supporting these teams but I have stuck with them. I'm pretty sure this was the same year Kentucky beat Indiana 3-0. What make it so Funny my buddies and I kept tailgating before the game and got to our seat just as Kentucky was getting ready to kick off after hitting the field goal on the opening drive.Never got to see a score. That kind of sumed up the whole year.