Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Collins @ Shelby County 9/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collins will travel across town to Shelby County Friday night to face the Rockets. Collins leads the series 3-0, but last year's game was a 34-33 thriller, much closer than the first two meetings.

Any thoughts or predictions?
Collins by a couple scores.
Collins 36 Shelby 21 :closeenough:
Not going to post a score just yet on this one. SC has surprised me with their start. Yeah they only beat Henry and Spencer but they lost so much from last year and really thought this would be a rebuilding year. This year, I again give the nod to Collins but will hold off on the score till a later time. Only thing I know is that it will be a great eveing to watch HS football in Shelbyville. There will be plenty of tailgating, a Packed house and not enough parking. Oh well, we can't have everything in life. At least this game is at shelby where more people can get in and traffic flow will be much easier.
I'm not really sure about this one, because I don't know how good Shelby County is. They have gotten off to a better start than I thought they would considering all they lost, however, the competition they have played so far is not the best.

I am sure Collins will win, I just don't know about the score. Should be a nice night for football!
Collins 34 shebly co 26
Game day and you got to love it. Collins 45 SC 14. Just think Collins is to experienced for SC this year. Good luck to both teams and may e dry one carry themselves in a great manner. P4K!
Collins 27 Shelby County 28. Look for Dalton Thompson to outplay Lawson Page as he's done all year this far.
It will be interesting to watch Shelby county's D line against Collins O line