Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co Central at Pike Co Central 9/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
LCC by 8
My shocker of the week pikeville central 21 letcher county 14 :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Letcher almost had a 3-0 season. They will use that to take it out on the hawks. Letcher Central by 3 td's 35-14.
Chapman & Holcomb meet again.

PC has struggled so far this season, injuries mounted, suspensions dished out.

The suspensions are lifted now, but I'm not sure how much difference it will make.

Interesting game...
What's the status of Marcus Johnson of Pike Central? I know he was hurt in Pike County Bowl but haven't heard the extent of his injury. Without Johnson I can't see the Hawks coming up with a win.
SPARTAN Wrote:What's the status of Marcus Johnson of Pike Central? I know he was hurt in Pike County Bowl but haven't heard the extent of his injury. Without Johnson I can't see the Hawks coming up with a win.

Blew his knee, his high school career at the very least is over.
Pike Central did not show up last week. If they give the same effort this week it will be ugly.
I said early on LCC would be 4-0 or 3-1. Well guess I'll go with Mike to be 3-1. Lcc with big win!!!
I said early on LCC would be 4-0 or 3-1. Well guess I'll go with Mike to be 3-1. LCC with big win!!!
Letcher Central will get a win on the road 33-20.
Letcher Central 44 Pike Central 14
letcher central big.
Can anyone tell me where pike co central field is located?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can anyone tell me where pike co central field is located?

100 Winners Circle Drive, Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
Or you can just use Google Maps.

Seems easier.
64SUR Wrote:My shocker of the week pikeville central 21 letcher county 14 :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Pikeville Central does not exist. It's Pike Co. Central (Pike Co. Schools).
Pikeville Independent Schools. (Not part of Pike Co. Schools)
Are they close to 2a or do they have true 3a numbers?
Letcher Co Central seems to be improving. They had a hiccup last week but, they were playing a typical 1A power in Hazard. I say the Cougars comeback and with a statement win.

Letcher Co. Central - 42

Pike Co. Central - 21
letcher by 2 td's this schedule sure gonna kick them in a** come district.
I think playing Hazard and Somerset will make us better.
Letcher over Pike Central by two touchdowns.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can anyone tell me where pike co central field is located?

Take 119N..after you make the turn at the Pikeville Wal-Mart you will go a couple miles on 119 and as you reach the top of the first hill the school and the field are on your left. Cannot miss it,,, right next to the road.
Thanks a couple of people at my son school needed direction. Unfortunately I have to work, and then watch my kids.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Pikeville Central does not exist. It's Pike Co. Central (Pike Co. Schools).
Pikeville Independent Schools. (Not part of Pike Co. Schools)

That's a big five-0 what did you think about Williamsburg game against pike co. Central in the first half :biglmao:
If LCC does not win. Will the Mtn Eagle say the refs cheated them? Like it says in the write up about the hazard game ?
pork Wrote:If LCC does not win. Will the Mtn Eagle say the refs cheated them? Like it says in the write up about the hazard game ?

At least when they write an article they use correct spelling. The Hazard paper sometimes looks like first graders doing the editing as they incorrectly spell words used in their headlines quite often. It appears that some of the people who sell the papers on the streets of Hazard may be writing the articles and headlines.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:At least when they write an article they use correct spelling. The Hazard paper sometimes looks like first graders doing the editing as they incorrectly spell words used in their headlines quite often. It appears that some of the people who sell the papers on the streets of Hazard may be writing the articles and headlines.

Maybe but they don't act like a bunch of baby's. And blame everyone else
Actually this is the first time I have ever seen any newspaper in Letcher County say anything about officiating and I have been reading them for a long time.
If you ask me the writer just makes them look bad.
Pages: 1 2