Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 33 Clay Co. 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Laurel was only up 10 - 6 at half. Sloppy play by both teams in 2nd half. North Laurel's 23 unanswered points was aided by the Clay Co, turnovers. NL moves to 3 - 0, with an off week. Go Jags!!!
Jags are on a roll.
What a district race that will be in district 7.
Pulaski, Madison Southern, and North all have pretty decent teams this year.
Getting tough to be a Clay County fan. Thought we was in it until fumblefest. But on the brightside, our line looked much improved and we scored.
Congrats NL, sounds like you guys are having a great start to this season..
Congratulations Jag!! Nice win tonight, and I thought you guys played a great game.

Clay's line looked better to me, too. I think they will continue to improve.
I forgot they changed our schedule due to Fleming Co. cancelling. We do play next week at Leslie Co. Our off week was pushed back to the week after, then district play begins.
This didn't look like the same north team that play Williamsburg. But I give clay county credit for a close game score don't reflect just how close the game was. But anyway go north :truestory:
Good to see North on a roll.
What was up with kicking a field goal as time expired? Not a fan of that kind of sportsmanship.
UKSDG Wrote:What was up with kicking a field goal as time expired? Not a fan of that kind of sportsmanship.

I seen nothing wrong with that I just wish it was for 60yds or for a regional championship kicker needs to kick :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Of course, your a NL fan. I doubt NL ever gets to kick for a district much less a region championship.
[quote=UKSDG]What was up with kicking a field goal as time expired? Not a fan of that kind of sportsmanship.[/QUOTE[/I]
I could not figure that out either, I was talking to some friends and thought I must have missed something.
insideinfo Wrote:[quote=UKSDG]What was up with kicking a field goal as time expired? Not a fan of that kind of sportsmanship.[/QUOTE[/I]
I could not figure that out either, I was talking to some friends and thought I must have missed something.

You didn't missed nothing if it wasn't your team :Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
Score as many points as you can, as often as you can.
If you cant stop it, quit playing.
What is the over/under on riutg making excuses for whitley due to injuries or whatever during the season? The counts at about 5 already.
Its called getting your kicker as much experience as you can so that he sees the field a lot be cause during the district and playoffs it may mean a win. It wasnt done out of sportsmanship. The coaches worked on getting the varsity FG unit back on the field in a hurry to practicd different game situations do when the time calls your ready and practiced up.