Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 47 Boyd County 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
I know 47 is a lot of points to give up.
But really Boyds defense didn't play bad.
I would bet we scored half our points with our defense.
The lions offense is their own worst enemy!
The Rams came in not very pumped. But did play hard at times.
Very solid team win! Congrats to the Raceland players and coaching staff, great job tonight fellas. Impressed with Josh Young tonight, stepped up big defensively for Raceland.. He had several tackles, broken up passes, and a big scoop and score early in the game to ignite the Rams. Boyd County competed hard for 48 minutes, best of luck to them the rest of the way.
Josh Young had a great game tonight, played very well. Glad to see him making those plays.
Rams playing well. Rams and Fairview are on a collision course.
fourth and goal Wrote:I know 47 is a lot of points to give up.
But really Boyds defense didn't play bad.
I would bet we scored half our points with our defense.

12 points were the result of the Ram's defense. Josh Young's 29 yard scoop and score off of the fumble recovery, and Messer's 50 yard interception return.
Nice to see Josh Young defensively. Gives Daylen some rest to keep him fresh offensively. Having him going 2 ways is risky with his ankle/knee issues. Keeping him fresh will be key. Would have liked to see a little more of Kane Snyder offensively. Elkins looked good. Even when BC got in his face he did a good job at keepinghis eyes down field. Messer needs more jump balls in one on one coverage. Elkins throw to him in triple coverage was impressive. Adams arm strength has reall improved, trough a dart and Conner made a great catch. We did not come out flat. Yet after scoring with onky 30 seconds expired i the game, up 7-0, offensively we seemed complacent. I did however like the NASCAR system. No huddle seemed to let Elkins get into rhythm a bit better and gage him a better chance to read the defense for himself. Would love to see more of that. Happy with the win after the emotional let down last week. On to Greenup Co.
Anyone have any stats? Paper just said 323 yds of offense
Slic Ric Wrote:12 points were the result of the Ram's defense. Josh Young's 29 yard scoop and score off of the fumble recovery, and Messer's 50 yard interception return.

YOUR RIGHT SR
the RAM defense forced six turnovers. And mad a few drives short and sweet.
Sad to think about how bad Boyd Co. is struggling.