Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Girls Basketball: Valley 49 Va. Sting 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Virginia Sting is an all star team from Wise, Virginia. They played again and Valley won 32-17
Why didn't you guys play in the pre-season county tourney?
Afraid of Belfry and Dorton
Yea, scared to death to lose a middle school ball game,lol. We have both of them twice on our schedule.
Valley played at UVA-Wise today because it was sponsored by FCA(Fellowship of Christian Athletes). Valley and FCA are trying to set up a one day event at Valley later on.
Oh ok
I just figured all county schools were required to be in it
Warthog Wrote:Why didn't you guys play in the pre-season county tourney?
Afraid of Belfry and Dorton

This is the dumbest thing I ever read. Valley has never back down from anyone. It is good for these girls to play different teams away from here anyway.

Good Win Girls
Preseason Tournaments are nothing but Fundraisers for someones High School Team usually. I doubt very seriously that Valley is scared to play anyone. Girls Basketball is a very scarey sport at times. Hehehehe
Hear we go again taking up for the coach when everyone knows he is afraid of Belfry and Dorton
just for fun Wrote:Hear we go again taking up for the coach when everyone knows he is afraid of Belfry and Dorton

It’s ok that you never got to be on a team as good as these Valley girls. All I can say is quit complaining they will play each other this season at some point, but you always want to be playing your best ball @ tourney time any ways so that win the wins will matter.

:Thumbs:
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:It’s ok that you never got to be on a team as good as these Valley girls. All I can say is quit complaining they will play each other this season at some point, but you always want to be playing your best ball @ tourney time any ways so that win the wins will matter.

:Thumbs:

:hilarious:Beating your chest over a girls middle school win. No offense, but it is hilarious.
Not complaining about the kids, just you taking up for the coach for ten years
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:This is the dumbest thing I ever read. Valley has never back down from anyone. It is good for these girls to play different teams away from here anyway.

Good Win Girls
I am curious of why Dorton played Belfry in Valley's preseason panorama but Valley dropped out or would not play in the preseason tourney Dorton had scheduled so therefore there wasn't enough teams so it was cancelled? Especially after hearing a few from Valley saying that Valley would beat Dorton by20-30?
Dorton played Blefry in Valley's Panorama and then again at Kimper in a preseason tournament. Valley was never in that tournament. Dorton was supposed to play Paintsville in the panorama and Valley play Blefry. Belfry and Paintsville had to switch times. Dorton and Valley play next Thursday at Valley.
How did valley do against Logan girls in fall ball this weekend ?