Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Moeller 45 Cov Cath 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cov Cath got hammered today. They have a gimme next week and then an off week to try to rest a lot of injuries before the big game with Highlands. By the sound of it though, that is not going to be enough time for all their injuries to heal and I look for another bad beating by Highlands.
Way to take the high road stack. Thanks for making me a CovCath fan for the Highlands game this year.

I know plenty of folks who support and exemplify the "good" of Highlands football. You may want to start following their lead.

Until then, quit kicking folks while they're down!!!
I guess I am missing something here Spirit100 as what sstack said does not sound particularly offensive. It is unfortunate that CovCath has had those injuries. I hope the young men heal quickly. I would also prefer a healthy CovCath team for the Highlands game to make things as interesting as possible.
You know, even if all their injuries heal by then...

They're STILL in for another bad beating from Highlands.
The Catholic schools in Cincinatti are monsters. Kudos to Cov Cath for having the courage to schedule Moeller and Highlands.
Frozenbird Wrote:I guess I am missing something here Spirit100 as what sstack said does not sound particularly offensive. It is unfortunate that CovCath has had those injuries. I hope the young men heal quickly. I would also prefer a healthy CovCath team for the Highlands game to make things as interesting as possible.

Do not know what I said that he thinks sounds offensive. Just stated the terrible news that COVCATH has a ton of injuries and that it is going to be very very difficult to beat a good Highlands team with so many guys down. And yes I do think it will be an ugly beat down,just stating how I think the game will turn out. I do not want to see any injuries and would love for them to come into the game full strenghth. Personally I am tired of boring games and would love to see a good old barn burner. On a side note, heard that one of COVCATH's linemen broke his foot and is out for six weeks (not confirmed). It is terrible news how many injuries they are having this year. How much bad luck can one team have !
sstack Wrote:Cov Cath got hammered today. They have a gimme next week and then an off week to try to rest a lot of injuries before the big game with Highlands. By the sound of it though, that is not going to be enough time for all their injuries to heal and I look for another bad beating by Highlands.

Your post would have been fine, if it came from a Covington Catholic fan. People should respect their rivals, not bash them, when they are down.
sstack Wrote:Cov Cath got hammered today. They have a gimme next week and then an off week to try to rest a lot of injuries before the big game with Highlands. By the sound of it though, that is not going to be enough time for all their injuries to heal and I look for another bad beating by Highlands.

I get where Stack is coming from, but this is the comment that would have been misconstrued

I did hear the same thing about the Cov. Cath lineman.