Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 9/7/2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are currently putting on a clinic on how not to defend the two minute drill. Touchdown Lions with 1:03 left in the 2nd. Lindeman over 200 yards.
Noblesville sounds much better than advertised. Lindman has over 200 yards passing in the first half and one of his receivers has over 120 yards - but the Lions have only 7 points to show for it. Lions on the JC 7 yard line late in the half. TD Lions with 1:03 left in the half. 35-14 JC.

I understand why Matney scheduled this team. Noblesville's passing game is giving the Golden Eagles' secondary some valuable experience. Johnson Central may score 60+, but this was a game that was definitely worth scheduling.

TD Johnson Central...42-14 JC 0:10 left in the half.
Central comes back with another TD pass. The air game showing some signs of life today.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:The state forced ashland to add rose hill back. We didn't want to as the recruiting didn't stop after mayo left. They just recruited middle schoolers from the area so they wouldn't get caught. But they did get caught cheating. Also during the mayo years ashland was 4-3 against them. And the trophy count was Ashland 3 rose hill 1 so it wasn't like we knew we couldn't beat them or anything cause we won more than we lost.

Hey, tc720000000000000000000, the state did not force them to add them...Since they were a district opponent, Ashland had the option of forfeiting the game if they didn't want to play them.....Of course, with a disarmed Rose Hill squad, "principals" all of a sudden didn't seem to be quite so important. Ashland was not going to take advantage of the easy W from that point on.
Lindeman with 290 yards. We're getting lit up in the air. Not a great sign. 49-21 in the 3rd.
And Belcher has 175 yards on 6 carries, I think. Who needs passing or defense?
63-21 now after Workman's second TD pass of the game to Adkins. Now on the running clock with 6:02 left in the 3rd. Finally. The way the Lions just keep throwing, this could gone til darkness.
Make it 69-21. Matney just took a knee on the extra point to keep from making it 70.
And after an interception, JC tries a field goal on 1st down and deliberately false starts and then takes a delay of game to make it a 47 yard FG attempt.

AND TAKES ANOTHER DELAY OF GAME.
And PK Tyler Pack just HIT A 52 YARD FIELD GOAL.

That is EASILY a school record.

WOW.
72-27 late in the game.
And now they're going to try a 60 yard FG w Tyler Pack as the clock runs.
Yeah. It got blocked.
We've given up 409 yards passing tonight to Lindeman. Although much of that is against defenders who aren't on the two-deep chart. This kinda reminds me of when Bill Musick took it easy at Perry Central one year and they left Tim Neace in there to keep chucking and he threw for 600+ and acted like it was a big accomplishment. The next year Coach Musick returned that favor in a 70-0 win against Pcc, which is still one of my most happy football memories of all time...
Hoot Gibson Wrote::lmao: Mayo played varsity as an 8th grader - maybe as a 7th grader too. How many of those wins were against a junior high aged Mayo? This is the wrong place to beat a dead horse, but Ashland has benefited as much from transfers over the years as any team east of Lexington. Like I said above, I don't blame kids for transferring into better programs. Ashland supporters shouldn't either.

Never said I did. But I noticed you didn't call out boyd county for boycotting them the same year. I'm pretty sure Lawrence county did as well.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Never said I did. But I noticed you didn't call out boyd county for boycotting them the same year. I'm pretty sure Lawrence county did as well.
I apologize for not being more inclusive. I'll tell you what, you put together a list of all of the schools that hypocritically boycotted Rose Hill or other teams for harnessing the talents of transfers, post it here, and I will click the "Like" button on your post. I will even post a response and condemn every school on your list. I will give you bonus points if you can show that Johnson Central has every boycotted a team over playing transfers.
Pages: 1 2