Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski Co. 57 North Hardin 35 (Don Marshall Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Don Marshall Bowl at The Reservation.

It was the Maroons early and often in this one. Hardin able to score several times late to make the score look respectable as Hines had the youngsters in for the 4th quarter.
Team Stats:

North Hardin:
15 1st Downs
31 rushing yards
301 passing yards
332 total yards
52 plays
4 penalties
1 turnover

Pulaski County:
24 1st downs
292 rushing yards
237 passing yards
529 total yards
73 plays
12 penalties
1 turnover
Individual Highlights:

Zach Whiles(Pulaski): 10 carries for 77 yards and 2 TDs

Riley Hall(Pulaski): 18 for 26 237 passing yards and 3 TDs, 71 rushing yards and 2 TDs. Player of the Game.
Yet again, the Maroons shut down the opposing teams running game! Maroons have allowed 99 total rushing yards from their opponents through the first three games of the season!
Surprises me Pulaski gave up 35. Those may have come when they subbed down. 12 penalties is way to many.
The score was 34-7 at the half and 54-21 in the 4th. PC babies gave up a couple of TDs. The PC run defense was dominating again. North Hardin had a ton of speed to the corner, but could not move the ball between the tackles. As far as pure speed goes, North Hardin may be the fasted TEAM Pulaski will face this year.
Is the Hall kid getting any any looks from any schools yet? I know he is only a soph. but he sounds like he is going to be special. I know he was tough in middle school.
Nice win for the Maroons. I would have to say right now that they are the Regional favorites.
Ive said it before and ill say it again.
PC is a very good team. Even when nobody believed me, i knew they would be.

Hines has found that wonderful run/pass balance and its killing opposing teams.
bear claw Wrote:Nice win for the Maroons. I would have to say right now that they are the Regional favorites.

Pulaski looking good, but I don't know about all that...