Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Central, IN 17 Trinity 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Trinity drops to 1-2.
Rocks fall to 1-2, but if 99% of the rest of ky played their schedule all those 99% would be 0-10 so Trinity should not hang their heads. Are still the best team in KY
Bowling Green may have something to say about this.
I would personally put Bowling Green into that 1% that wouldn't be 0-10
Im sick of all this Trinity is the best just because bulls^*&.
There obviously not as good as last year.
The only team in Kentucky that could compete with the 5A Indy-area teams consistently is Trinity. Lawrence Central is riding an 18-game winning streak against some of the toughest competition in the country.

A four-point loss on the road to the 17th ranked team in the nation shows that Trinity is the top team in Kentucky again and they should be the heavy favorites to add another state title to their collection.
tazcat Wrote:Rocks fall to 1-2, but if 99% of the rest of ky played their schedule all those 99% would be 0-10 so Trinity should not hang their heads. Are still the best team in KY

I would say 1 bg 2 Trinity 3 stx 4 Scott county 5 not for sure
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sick of all this Trinity is the best just because bulls^*&.
There obviously not as good as last year.

Not nearly as good as last year. Think Trinity and St. X need to worry about Scott Co. in the playoffs.
Trinity 0 6 7 0 - 13
Lawrence C. 2 3 12 0 - 17

LC - Brandon Lee safety; T - Andrew Deye 22 FG; LC - Nash Griffin 21 FG; T - Deye 28 FG; T - Reggie Bonnafon 20 run (Deye kick); LC - James Jones safety; LC - Marcus Fletcher 12 interception return (Griffin kick); LC - Griffin 35 FG.

T LC
Total yards 13 8
First downs 291 219
Rushes-yds. 25-39 38-92
Comp-Att-Int 21-32-2 11-18-0
Passing yards 252 127
Fumbles-lost 1-0 1-1
Penalties-yds. 3-35 6-54
Punts-avg. 5-30.4 6-33.8

http://lms.usatodayhss.com/louisville/ar...linescores
rebel 4 life Wrote:I would say 1 bg 2 Trinity 3 stx 4 Scott county 5 not for sure

I agree with the first 3. But I unfortuntately would put Highlands #4 and Scott County #5.
Scott County seems to believe they are ready for the Rocks!! Remember, they had Trinity on the ropes in the state championship game last year. Scott County may be better this year and Trinity might not be as good. Time will tell!!