Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton 42 Conner 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Barker threw for 356 yards 4 touchdowns. Kuntz ran for over 100 yards 2 touchdowns and passed for 147 yards 1 touchdown. Powell had 93 yards rushing 2 touchdowns, caught a touchdown pass and had a kickoff return for a touchdown.
Congrats to the Pioneers on a great win!

I hope Barker can continue to have success at the next level. I can't wait to see him at UK!
Simon Kenton doing well. Big win against Drew Barker and his Conner team.
Nice defense :biglmao:

Congrats to SK on the win. Sounds like the fans got their monies worth this evening!
This sounds like a great game to watch.
0 turnovers!
Very good game to watch. Turnover free, a special teams TD, and 2 great QB's. Simon Kenton's D put a lot of pressure on Barker all night. Barry Deaton was very disruptfull at LB. Dillon Powell rushed for 92 yards on 16 carries and 2 TD's and had an 89 yard kickoff return for a TD. Kudos to Brenan Kuntz to leading his team to victory on a very efficent night. 14-17 for 150 yards 1 TD and 15 carries for team high 110 yards with 2 TD's and 1 tackle, lol. All while playing the game with strep throat.
Hop24 tell Bren great job hope he feels better.
Sounds like a great game.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sounds like a great game.

http://nkyfan.com/2013/09/simon-kenton-o...ner-42-35/
I'm really beginning to believe that SK has a shot at a title. T and X look the most vulnerable as either of those teams has been in the last 5 years. With Scott County, T and X all on the other side of the playoff bracket, chances are the survivor will not be healthy in a title game.
^ Just want to beat NewCath next week.