Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 26 Letcher Co Central 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final fom Hazard. Nothing to be ashamed about. Great game. We are getting better and this will help us.
How Bout Them Dawgs !!! Congrats on a nice win !!!
Nice win for Hazard. LCC is head and shoulders better than they were last year.
On the radio it sounded like there was a couple questionable calls late. Hard to win at hazard. How does that go "not defeated just cheated", LOL. Just kidding, I wasn't there to see it. Just playing around with the bulldog faithful, you have seen that quote before right?
Hazard's defense looked better tonight especially the second half. Offense looked sloppy at times but team managed to pull out a win. Letcher has improved and look to have a bright future ahead of them.
Nice win for Hazard after a tough one last week against Pikeville. It looks like LCC has made a lot of improvements from last year.
Congrats to Hazard. You can see LCC improving every week under Coach Holcomb. It doesn't even resemble the team from last year. He is playing several kids and most of them are underclassmen. They were a fumble and a few flags away from possibly winning this game. Those are the breaks and you have to overcome them. Good luck to the Cougars and Coach Holcomb on the rest of the season as they have several games they can possibly win on their schedule. Good luck to Coach Dixon and the Bulldogs the rest of the season. Both he and Coach Holcomb are class acts in the football coaching community. Jones and Hudson are beasts on the football field for the Bulldogs.
Hazard will allway be hazard great football program.come on down bulldog to Williamsburg waiting on you Confusednicker: Confusednicker: Confusednicker:
I knew this would be a close one, heard about some rough officiating on LCC but that's usually the way it goes when playing on someone else's home turf. Letcher will bounce back next week.
Congrats to the Bulldogs on a nice win.
Game was much closer than I expected. Congrads to Hazard on the tough win and Letcher on improving each game. Last year I thought they had a dangerous team but didn't live up to expectations and apparently the new coach is getting them to play that way. Also glad to see Hazard defense play better. But they will get better for each game and be solid playoff time.
Congrats to Coach Mark Dixon on win number 101 as Hazard Head Coach!

Coach Dixon at Hazard: 101-33 and 64-8 at home.
Yes, last year when BHS played there, the refs finally stopped the game to deal with the clock keeper. They were not starting and stopping the time right because they wanted more time on the clock to try to score.
Dixions winning percent at home is around 89%. That's dang good.
How many home playoff Games has dixion lost in his tenure???
Kentucky321 Wrote:I knew this would be a close one, heard about some rough officiating on LCC but that's usually the way it goes when playing on someone else's home turf. Letcher will bounce back next week.

I think most of the penalties was against Hazard not Letcher:Shaking:
Dixon has lost 0 home playoff games while at hazard.
It's All-A, they don't play anyone till the state final 4.