Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 20 Shelby Valley 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Nice win for East Ridge.
Congrats East Ridge!! how did the Skeens brothers do?
Great win tonight for our kids and program! Hats off to Valley for a very well played and tough game. I was so proud of our kids for battling through adversity after being down 16 points. We didn't hang our head, we got mad and fought back. Tonight, we learned how to win!
East Ridge came out pump up, and they wanted this one more.

Too many fumble for Valley

Congrads Warriors
Great job Warriors!!! East Ridge showed a ton of heart after going down 16-0. Excellent defensive effort by the whole team!!!
The old East Ridge would have quit after being down 16-0, glad to see this team playing like a real football team!
Not shocked by this one after seeing E-Ridge last week.
Newarkcatholicfan, you have seats on me at any East Ridge game you want to attend!
Way to go East Ridge. I hope they are able to keep it up and we see an entirely different team when they rejoin district play in a few years.
Great game by the Warriors. Does anyone have any stats from this one?
Roll Tribe. a good win and it couldn't of been against anybody and better. Thought they had it in the bag being up 16-0. Well don't never count East Ridge out. They don't call us Warriors for nothing. GO WARRIORS!!!!
Congrats Warriors on a game well played. You guys played with heart and never gave up. Sooo proud of each one of you!!!!! Keep your heads on straight and keep up the hard work and many more victories will come your way.:Cheerlead