Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 41 Danville 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Admiral stadium.

Boyle County(3-0) dominated Danville(1-2) from start to finish. There was some errors for both teams but the game went how I thought it would. The Rebels are improving each week. Good luck to the Ads next week against Corbin.
Congrats to the Rebels!
The score was 34-7 at half. Larry French decided to just run the clock out in the 2nd half and let the defense hold the Ads. Levi McKinney was big today. Two interceptions and a pair of touchdowns if I am correct.
Congrats to the Rebels. Grey for the Ads had a very good game and is a great talent. Danville put together some nice drives in the first half but could not finish. Usually, that means your weakness is up front. When the field gets short all those athletes need a little more help and thats where the ads are weak this year. This young Rebel team has a challenge next week but should be a pretty tough team come district time. Oline has to improve.
Boyle was not to neighborly to Danville.
Good win for Boyle but i see alot of room for improvement.that being said they looked better than they did last week.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Good win for Boyle but i see alot of room for improvement.that being said they looked better than they did last week.

I agree. The turnovers and giving up the big play(missed tackles is the cause 9 times out of 10). Cut down on these and good things will come. The theme of this season has been, "getting better each week" and so far I can honestly say they have. There is lots of room for improvement but we have to keep in mind that they are sophomore dominated team, which is scary considering they are arguably a top 3 team in 4A.
Boyle is loaded with talent