Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Washington, WV 35 Ashland 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Oh hecky dern!!!
About the outcome that I expected, but these cats are young and will only get better.
PirateInAshland Wrote:About the outcome that I expected, but these cats are young and will only get better.

Yeah they have to learn to bring the intensity every week. Can't allow teams to just constantly run it right at you. Also why we only threw 3 passes. I have no idea. Down 2 scores you gotta throw the football.
Much closer than expected......those NotsoBADCAT trained sophomores are really starting to come on
Pretty good game. GW has a very good team and we made to many mistakes. If they don't score right before half and we score to start the 3rd maybe a different outcome. The Defense has to stop arm tackling!! That being said the Team is not too bad and should get healthy and roll some teams the next few weeks!! Q is a lot of fun to watch!!
T-CATS Wrote:Pretty good game. GW has a very good team and we made to many mistakes. If they don't score right before half and we score to start the 3rd maybe a different outcome. The Defense has to stop arm tackling!! That being said the Team is not too bad and should get healthy and roll some teams the next few weeks!! Q is a lot of fun to watch!!

I think they could win out until the JC game. Not sure they are gonna roll any if those teams. Also Sheldon Clark is a tough place to play. I still think this is a good thing for the cats. We've learned our weakness these last 3 weeks now we can work on them and build some confidence.
Been waiting all morning for someone to mention that GW's D1 recruit Ryan Switzer, and the D1 stud linebacker didn't even play last night.....NotsoBADCAT?....Heckle & Jeckle?...all washed up?...tc720000000000000000000000000 ?....

What gives??? :popcorn:
Believe that same Sheldon Clark team got rolled by BETSY LAYNE last night 47-0. So not much to worry about there either.

Tough game against one of WV's best team. And despite the personal vendettas of some trollers, this Golden Eagle fan still respects the Ashland program and looks forward to that game as one of our best games every season.
Since you don't take PM's you can just knock it off "doc", and keep your little personal opinions to yourself. I personally could care less what your arrogant little self thinks. You used to be a pretty good kid, so I don't know what your deal is. I guess some things have gone to your head. I never stuck my nose into your public bashing of our program last year, and blasted you....I do what I do for a reason, and it's no concern of yours why....and I do have justifiable reasons. So, you can just butt out of this you little hypocrite. For the record you've never played anything in your life, have you????? That's what I thought.... I hate to be like, this but you've got it coming. If you've got a problem, then go the PM route. For one thing, I cant believe that you even have the nerve to show your face at a JC game, let alone comment on them.....BTW, I'm not the only one who feels this way. You might be surprised, no, you would probably be shocked to know how some that you claim to be so close to really feel.......BUT, if you feel differently and have the nerve, you are more than welcome to look me in the eye and tell me your opinions the next time you roll into town in your little BMW, and tell me face to face.......BUT, you probably realize that would be a HUUUUGE, HUUUUUGE mistake.

How 'bout it?
Diogenes Wrote:Believe that same Sheldon Clark team got rolled by BETSY LAYNE last night 47-0. So not much to worry about there either.

Tough game against one of WV's best team. And despite the personal vendettas of some trollers, this Golden Eagle fan still respects the Ashland program and looks forward to that game as one of our best games every season.

And despite some of the ones blinded by there maroon goggles I agree 100 percent. Actually glad JC kids get one more game at Putnam where honestly alot of them and they're families have some fond memories. I will never forget the performances of JJ and Grimm at Putnam. Some of the best the old place had ever seen.
Bob Seger Wrote:Since you don't take PM's you can just knock it off "doc", and keep your little personal opinions to yourself. I personally could care less what your arrogant little self thinks. You used to be a pretty good kid, so I guess some things have gone to your head. I never stuck my nose into your public bashing of our program last year, and blasted you....I do what I do for a reason, and it's no concern of yours why.... So, you can just butt out of this you little hypocrite. For the record you've never played anything in your life, have you????? That's what I thought.... I hate to be like this but you've got it coming. If you've got a problem, then PM me. For one thing, I cant believe that you even have the nerve to show your face at a JC game let alone comment on them.....BTW, I'm not the only one who feels this way. You might be surprised....No, you would be shocked to know how some that you claim to be so close to really feel.......BUT, if you feel differently and have the nerve, you are more than welcome to look me in the eye and tell me your opinions the next time you roll into town in your little BMW, and tell me face to face.......

How 'bout it?

That's one of the funniest things on this site. The coward of Johnson county wanting someone to look him in the eye and questioning someone else's nerve. He would explain his reasoning to you but like everybody else the boob has a problem with "it's above you and you wouldn't understand". And if you where to agree to meet the boob face to face, no worries he wouldn't show up.
And just so you know there boob the reason Switzer and Crouser didn't play is because they both graduated last year. Switzer plays for the Tar Heels. Just another example if you having know clue what your talking about. As everybody can tell from reading the post the good people at Johnson central think you are an embarrassment to the program and an idiot
tomcat4life Wrote:That's one of the funniest things on this site. The coward of Johnson county wanting someone to look him in the eye and questioning someone else's nerve. He would explain his reasoning to you but like everybody else the boob has a problem with "it's above you and you wouldn't understand". And if you where to agree to meet the boob face to face, no worries he wouldn't show up.
And just so you know there boob the reason Switzer and Crouser didn't play is because they both graduated last year. Switzer plays for the Tar Heels. Just another example if you having know clue what your talking about. As everybody can tell from reading the post the good people at Johnson central think you are an embarrassment to the program and an idiot

That was my point, moron........See, still over your head.

Sure is funny that you show up on the board now, isn't it????:biggrin:

Hey, let's talk about that game?????