Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 19 Rock 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rock gets first win of season.
Rock by 10
Rock should win this one. I have seen SL they aren't really that good. I haven't seen rock but if they can put 4 quarters together like did the first half of the Madison southern game. They shouldn't have any trouble with SL.

Rock 21
SL 7
Rock should win this one. SL is not a good fball team.
Rock by 14. South has got a long way to go. I don't think we will see the results of this coaching staffs work until mid season.
South is going north they are getting better eahch day south by one td
i have picked the last two weeks but this week it will happen,rock wins big in this game,watched the south wayne game it was like watching slow motion after the last two teams rock has played,rock is much better than people think they are #2 in class 4a in passing the ball,if this game goes the way i think it can it will be worse than the wayne county game,go rock
blackshirt D Wrote:i have picked the last two weeks but this week it will happen,rock wins big in this game,watched the south wayne game it was like watching slow motion after the last two teams rock has played,rock is much better than people think they are #2 in class 4a in passing the ball,if this game goes the way i think it can it will be worse than the wayne county game,go rock

Rock is better than most think, but shouldnt have lost to West Jessamine.
I hope Rock takes the win.
this is a tough one i'm taking south 2-0 :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
I will actually be able to be there tonight if anyone wants to come meet me and tailgate.

I will be in the parking lot with a blue canopy tent grilling out hamburgers
I don't see south stopping Rocks run game if Rock runs it
South 13 - 12
^Final?
South 19 Rock 8, final.
Great win for south. Has rock hit rock bottom?
Didn't expect this. Congrats to Cards and Coach Rhymer.
Congrats to the cards , Rock needs go back to the drawing board
WOW !!!! I know Rock isn't very good this year but man I would have thought this was a sure W.
insideinfo Wrote:Great win for south. Has rock hit rock bottom?

They've hit rock bottom and pulled out a pickaxe...
Still in shock, wow how bad have we become. Something has to be done.
I'm a little shocked that rock lost this one. Just a total loss for words.
Oh my goodness!
Atleast Whitley will get one win for sure i guess?!?!?!

What has happened in mt vernon?
wildthang3 Wrote:Rock should win this one. SL is not a good fball team.

I guess Rock is worse. Rock needs to go back to the smash mouth football they were known for. They are trying to be trendy with the spread and it doesn't fit them.
Full deck Wrote:Rock is better than most think, but shouldnt have lost to West Jessamine.

I pick this one full deck I pick south by 2pts south better than I thought :biglmao: