Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freshman Impact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats your top five freshman who will impact lecther county central? And wat areas do they need help in?
Dustin Brown is an explosive running back and powerful linebacker. i hear he bench's 205
Pikeville has a kid named Ben Staggs that I think is going to be something special. He could see considerable playing time this year. He is around 6'1"-6'-2" and 215-220 pounds right now. He moves well and works out hard in the weight room. His attitude is team first and I believe he has that killer instinct you want in a football player.
bigpun Wrote:Pikeville has a kid named Ben Staggs that I think is going to be something special. He could see considerable playing time this year. He is around 6'1"-6'-2" and 215-220 pounds right now. He moves well and works out hard in the weight room. His attitude is team first and I believe he has that killer instinct you want in a football player.
Ben is one of the most athletic lineman Ive ever seen at his age. Your right hes a great kid.
well a kid who will be awsome is austin adkins he is stout and can hit just as hard as other freshmans that i hve seen
Has anyone saw Dominic Carton from Bell County?He's ridiculously athletic,quick,strong,and has great instincts.I reckon he's been dunking a basketball since 6th grade also.
bryan casey will make a big diffrence at east ridge as a freshmen and iam not juss sayin that becaus he is my brother because he can run good very athletic and has a good strong accuracy arm it wouldnt surprise me if he played a little varsity at east ridge
p_casey#21 Wrote:he can run good very athletic and has a good strong accuracy arm
If you need a good english tutor, and it is obvious that you do, send me a PM.
bigpun Wrote:If you need a good english tutor, and it is obvious that you do, send me a PM.
well its pretty obvious that *EDITED FOR CONTENT*
p_casey#21 Wrote:well its pretty obvious that ur a prick

WELL, it's pretty obvious that you're an 8th grader...
What am I?
You Are A Senior Member-head Coach From Pippa Passes!!!!
how come everybody picks on th 8th grader lol
p_casey#21 Wrote:well its pretty obvious that ur a prick
With this sentence you would want to use you're or you are. Both are the same so it wouldn't really matter.
One definition for the word prick on Google definition, that you most likely meant was:
asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.
I think that this one fits the crime pretty well.
bigpun Wrote:With this sentence you would want to use you're or you are. Both are the same so it wouldn't really matter.
One definition for the word prick on Google definition, that you most likely meant was:
asshole: insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous.

Giving english lessons now PUN!!!!!!!!Smile
bigpun Wrote:With this sentence you would want to use you're or you are. Both are the same so it wouldn't really matter.
well my bad for not being perfect in english like u
p_casey#21 Wrote:well my bad for not being perfect in english like u
Thank you for noticing and your apology is noted.
bigpun...you are so proper. lol
This Topic is gone way off course.... And P_casey if ur going to be a freshman next year I suggest you get better at english...alot better.
warriorpride Wrote:This Topic is gone way off course.... And P_casey if ur going to be a freshman next year I suggest you get better at english...alot better.
Dont you mean more betterer. LOL!
p_casey#21 Wrote:well my bad for not being perfect in english like u

Professor Pun? LOL!
If Pikeville does it's all freshmen schedule it will be fun to see how they play together for the third year or so in a row. Ben Staggs will be a beast in time. Ross McCoy has finally come around to the weight room so good for him. If Stephen Layne plays then he will be pretty dang good as well. If Charles Mims can stay healthy he will be a ball player. Chase Branham and Taylor Mullins need a lot of time in the weight room, then they will be way better off.