Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: To CTD and his bride to be ...A BGR Wedding card for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Beauty of It
Written by Barbara Tremblay Cipak

Time passing sings loudly
Measure not the Journey
Nor the choices made
Rather unions formed,
Vows spoken freely,
Promises of everlasting love,
They are the hands elevating our spirit
To touch God
Can you see the Beauty of it?

Their faces one with a higher power
As they join with the other, now
Two people peacefully united,
Delivering breaths of light
To a world seeking grace
There is such beauty in it

Holding our heads high
We donate our tears
As they vow to Have and to Hold
We cry as we too have witnessed
God's love bless our own union
Each clinging tear our gift to them
Knowing the light of the Holy Spirit
Shall be their arms on tired days
We have seen the beauty of it

Embracing on this joyous day
Blessed by God,
Witnessed by family and friends
Each one us gives to them
The singular power of Faith
Knowing Faith to be God's timeless
Sustainer of life and eternal joy
That is the Beauty of it

Wishing you two all the Love, Joy and Happiness this marriage will bring. May it last forever....

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
Thank you so much BP.. That really means alot..

ya know one thing i've come to realise in all of this is, you find out who your friends truly are. i had four guys back out and say they couldn't make it to the wedding, and they were supposed to be in it..

And those good luck wishes are the best gift i have recieved so far.. so again. THank you and thanx to all my BGR family who has given support...
ya know CTD. we havent really talked much on here, but im really happy that yu have found someone to spend the rest of your life with. its a beautiful thing really, and i hope you have a long, healthy relationship.
Congrats Man!!!

Now CTD's friends on here....:closed:
Congrats
Man it is a great thing when you find that right someone. I wish I could tell you that it is all going to be happy, (lord knows I have been through two of them) but the thing you need to do is what ever she wants. Man I wish you all the happiness in the world.
Hey I never heard when it was going to be CTD I thought you backed out or something. Hope it works out for you. Just remember its not 50-50 sometimes its 100-0 and you have to do all the work and then it reverses and she has to pull up the slack. Most of the time its 50-50 but not always. But if your not willing to give more than 50% you might as well go ahead and give it up.

GOOD LUCK make it work.
thanx again everyone..

and CD.. it is this saturday.. lol.. and i think i've got those ratios down already lol...
Congrats CTD!
You better. No way I can be there but I'll be thinking of you. Good luck you'll need it and remember why you did it when you have those valleys.
Congratulations CTD!
Congrats CTD, you know I got your back man. I have two couches in my house also if you ever need one to sleep on. Smile
Congrats CTD! Best of luck with the wedding, marriage, and everything else!!!
Congrats....
Congrats CTD, to you and your bride. I just hope she dosent require all of your spare time, then we'll feel like the old pair of shoes that only get put on when it's time to cut the grass. lol. remember the old saying "Today's the first day of the rest of your life". Live and Love, it's always better when you have "The" partner to share it with. Good Luck, and again Congrats.
Congrats CTD
A big congratulations from me as well CTD. Didn't know you had it in you boy. I am really happy for the both of you...and oh yeah, good luck.
Congrats CTD...make BGR proud and hang in there like a hair on a buscuit....I guess in 9 months we will be saying DADDY CTD....but goodluck and have fun on ya honeymoon buddy