Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lafayette @ Lex Cath 9/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does this one play out between two 0-2 teams.
Its not like either team has had a favorable schedule. Lafayette opening up with losses to Scott Co and Lou Central. Lex Cath opening up with losses to Bowling Green and St X.
Only thing sure about his game is that in the end, somebody will be 1-2. With Laf knowingly going to have a rebuilding year, starting off with Scott, Central and LC is nuts. I think they have Boone Co. next week which IMO is going to be easier than first thought.
This one has the makings of a very good game. Both teams are better than their record reflects. Both teams playing the cream of the crop in KY. I loko to this game being a heckuva game. Hard to predict this one. Ill say Catholic by less than a TD.
BIG matchup between two big time schools. GO knights
Little tough on this one considering both are 0-2. The only difference I can see is that LC has more veteran and returning skill players than Lafayette. Lafayette only returns their stud Mr. Do It All back ( Nelson ). Both do have inexperience line, but from what I have seen, LC held their own against the BEAST of Kentucky ( BG and Saint X ). I will go with Lex Cath 28-17.
What kind of crowd does this game bring being only 1 mile between schools?
I would say it will be a good one. I heard that Laf is planning a red out...not sure if that is official or not.