Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Richmond (OH) @ Grant Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams coming off of a win. Grant Co. (1-1) over Owen Co 35-10 and New Richmond(1-0) over Indian Hill 14-0. Who Wins and Why?
I will say NR in this one. Owen is down and even though it was a nice win by the Braves, I think that the NR team is a little better.
Grant county ended the steak it was a great game by grant. I am pulling. For grant. Show though Ohio boy how to play football
New Richmond.

I'd pick anyone over Grant County after watching Middlesboro absolutely murder them..
Interesting tidbit to the game. the head coach at NR got his start at Grant as an assistant coach at Grant under Mike Davis. Rebel no offense but Owen does not look very good this year and that win may have been good for Grant but Owen is not New Richmond. Probably going to get ugly, NR is better than Owen by far.
New Richmond by 20+
Doesn't matter who it is but if a KY team is playing a team from another state. As a Kentuckian you have to pull for the KY team (even if it is Highlands :biglmaoSmile
Grant by 7