Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs Sheldon Clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who takes this one

I'm going with Betsy Layne 68-14
Cards declawl bobcats and win by 10
Nope! Betsy Layne takes this, 48-0.
Sheldon Clark is down, but they're not Phelps. Cards roll 28-6
Betsy Lane by 35:flame:
Real Badman Wrote:Sheldon Clark is down, but they're not Phelps. Cards roll 28-6

You are correct on the bolded part, but this is not the Betsy Layne of old either.

Betsy Layne rolls in this one 56-12.
I see the Bobcats getting a solid win by no less than 21 points. Have these two teams ever met before?
hawg laig Wrote:I see the Bobcats getting a solid win by no less than 21 points. Have these two teams ever met before?

Yes, back in the late 80's, they played several times that I know of.
Betsy Layne-42
Sheldon Clark-21
Cards have struggled early. I'm going with Betsy Layne in this one by 12.
Betsy Layne 45

Sheldon Clark 14
Bobcats by 18
Beaty layne 48 sheldon Clark 08 Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Really not sure. I love my Cards but we are really down. I am hearing Betsy Layne is better than P'burg. If that is true it won even be close.

Can't believe I can't even pick us to beat Betsy Layne!! Pitiful!!
"Even Beat Betsy Layne"??? keep it up..we love being the underdog. and by the way at least Phelps did score on us!!! Roll Bobcats...Thanks for standing up for us Blackcat-alum.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Nope! Betsy Layne takes this, 48-0.

Damn! I was ONE POINT from dead on!
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:"Even Beat Betsy Layne"??? keep it up..we love being the underdog. and by the way at least Phelps did score on us!!! Roll Bobcats...Thanks for standing up for us Blackcat-alum.

Sorry man, but the truth is the truth. When I was in school this game would not have been close. Just making a point of how far SC program has fallen. Betsy Layne has improved but they should have never been able to close the gap between them and SC. And to think Betsy Layne won 47-0... Pitiful!!