Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Clay 9-7-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can the Tigers find the end zone, I say they do, and pull off the upset. Never underestimate the power of a rivalry!

Tigers 22
Jags 21

:Thumbs:
Jags by 17. Larkey has got them playing well.
North Laurel 34
Clay County 6
North laurel makes another statement this week north laurel 45 clay county 06 :insane:
Running clock, NL. NL is for real!!! Good luck Coach Larkey and crew!
North Laurel 38 Clay Co 14. Not this year,2 wins top for the Tigers if they dont improve.
North will have a running clock in this one. Clay may score late, NL 49 - 7.
Gotta agree with my boys, bearclaw & JagSwag!!

I hope Clay does find the end zone, but if they do, it will be late in the game.

I see North Laurel by at least 6 TDs.

Good luck to both teams, and hope for an injury free game!!!
Gotta agree with jagswag and the rest. No disrespect to clay co. But NL is just that much better. The jags have a great coach who may have turned to corner with this team.
I'm not going to predict a score in this won. Lets just say NL wins and leave it at that.
North Laurel wins this one. They will be way more physical than Clay!
NL looked tough against a good williamsburg team..
Clay by five touchdowns
NL has a hard time with Passing teams, (its the defense it always has) but I think NL is much improved. Larkey has the best team he has had there, and I think they win. I also think NL is a sleeper team in their district.
where are the clay county fan on here or are they waiting on basketball season.:bball: this is football season show somekind of support fans for football. :runtouchd
I'll take Clay in this game. NL won't be able to run over them like they did Williamsburg.
Old Redhound Wrote:I'll take Clay in this game. NL won't be able to run over them like they did Williamsburg.

was you at the game Old Redhound.because if you wasn't north laurel still has nelson, blair and company going to clay with a steam roller of a team :runtouchd:runtouchd:runtouchd
Talked with a few North coaches today. They were hard at it!!! They are not taking Clay for Granted. Go Jags!!!!
Going to be a lot of Jaguar fans in Clay Co. tonight. I am going, who else will be there? I might even pick up a little something while I'm over there Confusedhh:.
All ready wearing my north laurel shirt :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
North don't stand a chance against clays defense