Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who do you think will win the 53rd???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cordia Lions Baby !!!!!
um no, JBS is by far the best team in the 53rd with KCC,Cordia and LCC in a tie for 2nd, but neither of there 3 teams will be able to keep up with the Crusaders
Me I will pick JBS, Knott, Cordia and then LCC
JBS should win the 53rd, but if KCC or Cordia wants it bad enough they could pull off the upset.
JBS is definetly not the best team in the 53rd not by a long shot
JBS definately.
LCC is horable this year they lost there big man cam wright , they have some guy thats real tall, but cant catch a cold, and is just not athletic..
June Buchanan should win it. I'd rate Knott Central and Cordia a toss up for 2nd, Letcher Central fourth, and Jenkins 5th.
JBS should win but always gotta hope for an upset
jbs
All I got to say is........pass the dern ball:bball:
i don't know...it's up for grabs...
JBS but hope for an upset
[QUOTE]All I got to say is........pass the dern ball

all i got to say to that is its the truth..and they are talking about june buchanan...they have 53rd easy and everyone knows it, but when the competition gets tougher they are going to half to start playing team ball
To me JBS has the edge over everybody, if they work together and pass the ball around, Cox and Steppe could possibly have too much talent on the floor at the same time. With everyone else it's even, Cordia,LCC,KCC and Jenkins are on an even platform.
watchin-u Wrote:JBS is definetly not the best team in the 53rd not by a long shot
Are you serious? Well who do you think is?
champ Wrote:Are you serious? Well who do you think is?

Russell
I Know spud
JBS is the clear favorite....but an upset is possible. But season play will be very important this year because they are seeding this year from what i hear
watchin-u Wrote:Russell
I Know spud
Lol, What are you talking about? Spud? and btw Russell? Please Explain.