Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Lykins for Breathitt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you think about will lykins that plays for breathitt?
who is this? never heard of him
Best gaurd in the 3A
he plays right guard for breathitt hear he is really good.
Is this him or his dad on here wanting him to get some attention or something? Not saying that's the case here but I've seen stuff like this before and that's what it turned out to be.
He looks like a solid lineman.
I would say the kid is good an that coming from 64sur :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I've heard talk of possible Mr. Football.
2 words for you.......MR. FOOTBALL
ill tell you what he is inyourface MR. NOBODY never heard of him
i'v seen him play and he is really good. he is a solid lineman really look forward to seeing him play against bourban this week.
Travis Smith is a good soild limeman, he'll be in the Qbs face all night. Hes also a GREAT run stopper
true hater Wrote:ill tell you what he is inyourface MR. NOBODY never heard of him

I wouldn't call a kid a "nobody" because you have never heard of him. There are a lot of great players in East Kentucky that I have never heard of, and that doesn't make them "nobodies". I will agree he isn't a Mr. Football candidate but he is a solid player. I feel like Inyourface was being sarcastic by saying he is Mr. Football. I think some people need to grow up and that includes yourself!!!!!
yea will lykins sucks kel slone is the real deal kid has some nice sideline presence bi-god
ill tell you what he is inyourface MR. NOBODY never heard of him. if you havnt never heard of him true hater i suggest you come and watch him play against bourban.
he is one of the best
one of the best
How big is he?
:lmao::lmao:
inyourface Wrote:I've heard talk of possible Mr. Football.

:insane::insane::omg::flush::hilarious::hilarious:
How big is he? he is a solid lineman. he is very strong and quick. he will sack the qb every time if he gets the chance.
didnt do anything against bourbon
im sure he will do great against lawrence.
MR. FOOTBALL. side note........let's hope the smith kid does a better job getting in the qb's face at Lawrence than he did the bo co game.
bobcat football Wrote:im sure he will do great against lawrence.

I don't think he or any of the line showed up in LC....:zzz:
Lykins or any of the line for that matter didn't bother to show up again this week. They are getting their QB killed every week. BHS might as well just play the games with their skill kids. Who coaches those guys anyway?